Where & When Are You Cruising in 2010???

jan15

I'm scheduled through 2012!! I have 3 cruises booked for 2009. Already booked for 2010 is the Norwegian Pearl in April. Will book the Navigator 5-day cruise for November 2010 when available. For 2011, looking at Hawaii, Panama Canal, or Pacific Coastal in the Spring. In summer 2011, looking at Bermuda, most likely on the Veendam (love the itinerary to St George's & Hamilton). Then in 2012 its Baltic Capitals (the classic itinerary that the Jewel is currently running). More than half of these cruises are on Royal Caribbean, but I do try other lines when Royal can't deliver the itinerary I want. Of course, beyond 2010 it is speculation - maybe a new itinerary will come out that will WOW me!

2010? Well, we're booked on the Jewel of the Sea, Jan.2nd, 2010 to Colon, Panama, Roatan, Honduras, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

Aft balcony #1604, our first aft cabin. :)

I can't wait!! We're leaving on the Liberty of the Seas next month. Because of my flexible work schedule, I often get 9 day stretches off work without having to use vacation time so hope to toss a few shorter solo cruises in this year if I can find last minute deals.

Thought it would be interesting to see how many people are booking ahead. We have Oasis booked for Sept 2010.

The question for us maybe, Are we cruising in '10. Our only daughter is getting married. We might book something for 11, and just take forever to pay on it.

Liberty of the Seas January 31, 2010. 4 couples, a 60th bday, 50th bday, and 25th anniversary, and a first time cruising couple. Too early to start a roll call??

Not all, I started our Freedom roll call about 550 days ahead and it grew into a great time (6000+ posts) and a great meet and mingle, heck it even grew into its own website.

January will find me sailing from Barcelona for a Dubai repo. cruise then staying on board for the 7 night Dubai cruise. I will be cruising a B2B for a circumnavigation of Australia at the end of February. Finally, in September I'll be cruising on the Oasis. Will probably add to this when the new itineraries come out.

Lisa

Back to Back from the Same Port(Fort Lauderdale) , not the Same ship :eek: or the same CruiseLine :eek:

Celebrity Solstice January 24th to the 31st

(Balcony on the hump)

jump off that ship an on to

Independence of The Seas January 31st to Februaury 6th

(Ben and Jerry's Suite)

After that a fast dash to Ft. Lauderdale Airport to head home as everyone is flying into Ft.Lauderdale and Miami for the Super Bowl 2010 in Miami the next day on February 7th.

Wrap up the 2010 Cruise season with a Cruise on:

Oasis of the Seas September 18th to September 25th

(Boardwalk Balcony next to the Rock Climbing wall overlooking the Aqua Theater outdoor ampitheater)

Jimbo:):)

Equinox - Jan 15th 2010 Ultimate Caribbean. Just got off Navigator this am. Wanted to book Alaska cruise for 2010 but they didn't have that available to do. So now I have to wait till 2010 opens up more.

We have always booked cruises within 3 months of the sail date!

However, I ought to ask how does booking in advance work?

I assume one pays a desposit and then full payment closer to the sail date.

What happens if you change your mind? Do you lose your deposit or can you move it to another cruise?

Canvey,

You put down your deposit and then final payment is due closer to your sailing. If you cancel before final payment is due you get your deposit back if you are booked through RCCL. Some, but not all, travel agents charge a fee if you cancel. You can transfer your deposit to another cruise if you have to change sailings. Just ask that you keep your same booking number when you change ships. You used to be able to have onboard credits that would follow you if you kept your booking number. Rules have changed on that so I don't want to advise you about that. The rules have changed several times and I haven't personally do not have first hand knowledge so I will leave it at that.

Happy sailing.

Archived