Laptops

MaraGirl

Boolchand's and Klass have the best reputations of electronics dealers that I'm aware of, both on Front Street, but I'm not aware of St. Maarten being a great place for purchasing electronics, in general.

With any electronics, I would be most concerned about warranties, service and support, and I personnally feel a lot better with buying such items at home.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever even seen a laptop for sale on St. Maarten. Haven't been looking, but don't remember seeing one.

I MIGHT consider looking for a low-end digital camera, or such, but even then, I'd want to have it before my vacation to make sure it works, and learn how to use it.

I would suggest checking sites like Dell.com and pricing laptops at Costco and Sams instead of looking for something on St. Maarten or anywhere else down island.

Gary

[quote name='coevan']It would hard to beat dell.com, $750. delivered to your house in 3 days, full warranty, no interest for 6 months. But you can get a $100. bottle of Dom or Krystal for about $65.[/QUOTE]Or you can buy a bottle of 'Dom for $99 at Taloula Mango's and get a FREE bucket of hot wings!
[img]http://home.pacbell.net/rccooks/dom.jpg[/img]

Archived