anyone been to Mullins Beach?

KM

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I have been to Mullin's Beach a couple of times. The first time we spent the money on a cab (unfortunately, can't remember the price now)...but the second time we learned about the bus and took the bus to the beach. We had an older gentleman on the bus do an impromptu guided tour for us as we went along the route. Another lady rang the bell for us when we got near. It was a great experience...and very cheap compared to a cab ($1.50 per person, if I recall).

The beach was just like most other beaches...gorgeous, soft sand and crystal blue waters. Had some great waves the day we were there so we spent a lot of time in the water. Would definitely go there again, in a heartbeat : - )

looking for input on this beach. Also, how long would it take to get there and approximate taxi cost from pier?

Take the Yellow bus,marked Sleight Town,every few mins from the bus depot,about 400 yds from the Pier, on the left, not the Blue bus,as this is the public service that goes around the districts.

Ticket is $1US ,but take U.S$ as there currency is Bab$.

it will take about 20 mins,ask driver to drop you at Mullins.

there 1 Feb 09.

forget about taxi

Archived