Mysterious superior oceanview room

mappermom

I am looking at Bahamian cruises on Majesty of the Seas. The oceanview cabins are frightfully small, except for the superior oceanview (deck 9). But when I try to book an SO on the RCI website, it is not given as an option and no pricing is available. How are people able to get these rooms?

Let me tell you, the so-called "superior" rooms aren't much bigger! 2 adults will have trouble standing and dressing at the same time....they are little rooms!

Call RCI on the phone--they can tell you ALL of the available rooms! Don't mess with the online thing.

Let me tell you, the so-called "superior" rooms aren't much bigger! 2 adults will have trouble standing and dressing at the same time....they are little rooms!

Call RCI on the phone--they can tell you ALL of the available rooms! Don't mess with the online thing.

They are still bigger than a regular OV;)

By the way, this website is terrific for first time cruisers.

It would be two adults and two eleven year olds. I have yet to see an pictures showing me how we are going to all fit in the room. RCI will be at a travel convention in my city tomorrow. Do you think that reb will be able to answer questions or are they really just there to hand out brochures and drum up businesss

mappermom, if you want 4 people in one room, you won't be allowed to book the superior oceanview, as they are only designed for 2 people.

For 4 people, you will either have to go for 2 rooms, or go down to a regular oceanview or inside. In those cabins, with 4 people, there are 2 beds on the floor, and then 2 pullman beds (like bunk beds) that come down from the wall.

Archived