Sunset Jamaica Grande - Opinions/thoughts????

VernRDH

Hi all-

DH, DD (10 at the time) and I will be on FOS next January. We are looking for an AI for the day in Ocho Rios and I came across some mention of the SJG. Wondering if anyone has been and how they liked it? How close to the pier is it? What was the cost pp and what was included? DD is a little old for the Sesame Street stuff at Beaches, but she does love her a good waterslide like at SJG.

Thanks for any info and advice!!

There's been a couple threads about this recently. Just try searching the forum and you will see lots of responses. One even had pictures. You could also go to the website.

The cost per person may vary, but I believe it to be around $40 per person. If they are anything like Sandals, RUI, and Beaches, they will include food and beverage.

I don't have any advice on transportation. I just wanted to try and point you in the right direction.

The Sunset Grande is $80 per person for a day pass which includes everything but motorized activities. You can email them and they will send you a pdf of all the information and what time to come. A little expensive for my taste and it seems like an over-crowded resort, but does look nice ! Hope this helps !

Anybody got anything to say about this place????

Bueller, Bueller................:D

Been here several times and loved it. It has a waterslide, decent private beach, great jerk chicken and minutes from the pier. I posted pic of this resort here but will try and do it again if you wish.

Archived