good deal on renaissance hotel - plantation

michmike

see the attached link for a rate of $104 on weekends for this hotel. Is available thru May. We have stayed there in the past (and will be staying again next weekend). Works best if you already plan to rent a car while in the area. Great hotel for the price.

http://www.*****.org/10129067-renaissance-fort-lauderdale-plantation-offers-special-package-to-cruise-travelers.html

Joanne - I think you will be very pleased. That's a darn good price. Only downside to the hotel is that it is in a business park and you do need to hop in the car for meals or shopping, but the service last yr was impeccable and the facility itself is very nice. We're quite happy at $104 and would be ecstatic at $75

Joanne - I think you will be very pleased. That's a darn good price. Only downside to the hotel is that it is in a business park and you do need to hop in the car for meals or shopping, but the service last yr was impeccable and the facility itself is very nice. We're quite happy at $104 and would be ecstatic at $75

Thanks for the positive feedback. I've got a Rental for 2-days pre-cruise. So, being out of the way does not concern me.

Joanne

Archived