Laundry facilities on board?

CRUISERSWITHKIDS

I noticed you are new to CC, (Welcome) and maybe this will help you. If you have never used the search option it is on the Forum Page under the page numbers on the top right side. You can search by thread or post. You must be signed in for the option to show.

I noticed you have had several threads and this may help you. I didn't realized it was there when I first started on CC. :)

Does anybody know how many washing machines they have in each laundry room? And what their capacity is? And do they offer a laundry service/reasonable price.

It depends on the ship....

, and yes, they do offer laundry service at a reasonable price. Someone posted the prices in the last day.

The Island Princess had 4 washers and 4 dryers on each passenger deck. And no, they were not normal capacity! They are fairly small because they are "stacked" under the dryers. Both the washers and the dryers run on quarters that you put into slots. The irons and ironing boards also available in the laundry rooms are normal size.

Archived