acapulco

bmacri

We are interested in a private tour while visiting Acapulco. We don't want a 7 hour tour...more like a 3 or 4 hour tour. We've contacted 4 people that have been recommended on this thread to see what they have available on the day we'll be there. So far, we haven't heard back from any of them.

I'm wondering if anyone can post some insight as to the safety of using a private tour company or person while in Acapulco? My concern lies in the fact that we will be two females traveling alone. Should we stick with a larger group or would we be better off hiring a driver for a private tour just for the two of us?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

TIA

We have booked a tour with another couple here from the board using the recommendations of the posters. We are going with Rosie's Tour Company and I feel very comfortable traveling around Acapulco. We tailored our tour to just what we wanted to see and the time we wanted to stay out (which is also about 3-4 hours). Rosie has been very accommodating and has answered all emails mostly with a few hours. I will post how it went upon our return. We will be returning the 7th of May. Here is her web page link to get more information. http://acapulcorosiestours.com/

I`m cheesed off with this cc site!! i gave some GENIUNE information a couple of days ago and for some reason it has been removed. So i`ll try again.

Rudy from tour by van in Acapulco is a first class tour guide and will tailor make a tour to suit your requirements,you can be reassured he is a perfect gentleman with a great deal of local knowledge. Myself & my wife have been on a tour with him ( also another couple from the USA cc members) april 2nd 2009. When you get excellent service like we did , why not tell cc members about it . take a look at his web site , he is a good communicator and i wouldn`t hesitate in using his services again.

http ://www.tourbyvan.com

info@tourbyvan.com

I`m cheesed off with this cc site!! i gave some GENIUNE information a couple of days ago and for some reason it has been removed. So i`ll try again.

Rudy from tour by van in Acapulco is a first class tour guide and will tailor make a tour to suit your requirements,you can be reassured he is a perfect gentleman with a great deal of local knowledge. Myself & my wife have been on a tour with him ( also another couple from the USA cc members) april 2nd 2009. When you get excellent service like we did , why not tell cc members about it . take a look at his web site , he is a good communicator and i wouldn`t hesitate in using his services again.

http ://www.tourbyvan.com

info@tourbyvan.com

I looked at his site. I am very interested in using him for our upcoming cruise in November. Would you mind telling me how much he charged you for your tour? Thank You.

goldfi8h, thank you for the info! (gomexico, you too!) :)

I've been emailing with Rudy from tourbyvan about our upcoming visit and he's always very friendly and responds to everything quickly. I'm looking forward to having him show us around while we're there.

hcleaner, it's hard to quote a price because it will depend on what you want to see and how long you want the tour to be. If you email Rudy, he'll let you know. Just tell him what you're interested in and work out the rest with him. He's reasonable, in my opinion.

No problem ,it`s my pleasure you`ll have a great time.

(hcleaner) gumballz has got it right - if you email Rudy he`ll give you all the information you require based on what youre interested in. As i`ve mentioned previously you can`t go wrong with this tour operator, and yes i agree with gumballz that his rates are very reasonable. Have a great vacation !!!

Archived