Mongolian Grill-Which Ships?

cruisebie

Anyone know about the Freedom? I read reviews that it was there and another that it wasn't but they didn't miss it?

Also, what about the smaller ships such as the Fantasy class? I noticed on the Lido deck plans for the Fantasy a small square that said Mongolian, but I've never heard anyone mention it in a review.

Thanks to all who have replied! Good info for the Liberty & Valor!:)

Anyone know about the Freedom? I read reviews that it was there and another that it wasn't but they didn't miss it?

Also, what about the smaller ships such as the Fantasy class? I noticed on the Lido deck plans for the Fantasy a small square that said Mongolian, but I've never heard anyone mention it in a review.

Hmmm...I was on the Freedom and I dont think they did. Vegas Man seems to be describing the Asian place across from the deli which is on all Conquest class ships. On the other hand, the Mongolian grill is only on certain ships...and instead of that, on the Freedom there was the Tandoori grill, which in my opinion was wonderful!

Hey Ms Jeanie yes as mentioned it is on the Freedom.. and it is delicious!!:D

Cant help you with the smaller ships tho;)

Yes it was on the Freedom last year. It is in the middle buffet. You pick all your vegetables & pass them to the chef, tell him what meat you want & what type of sauce, then he stir fries the whole lot.

Oh oh! I didn't know that was called the Mongolian Grill!! Seriously, I swear they just referred to it as the stir fry station...my bad!!!:o

On the Destiny, Happy Valley is Asian cuisine and it is delicious!

They have a different kind of spring roll each day. A different kind of fried rice each day. Then there is some type of noodle dish, beef/pork dish, vegetable dish, fish dish, and soup each day. I always made my stop there to load up, and then usually found a booth right across from it (so I could get seconds easily :))

Archived