Mongolian Grill-Which Ships?

cruisebie

The Pride lists an "Asian Corner" on the Lido deck, next to "Taste Of The Nations". How is that compared to the Mongolian Grill?

The Pride's Asian Corner is just a buffet set up with Asian food, like the Mexican station and the Italian station.

I wish the Pride had a Mongolian Grill. I love to have my stir fry cooked to order :D.

• 2 months later...
I have been on Freedom twice and it was great. I waited an hour one day for it. DW almost went back to the room thinking we had missed each other.

It is something you don't want to miss if it is available

Do they let you put the items in the bowl yourself are are they still serving stuff to people. I know the change was made earlier this year do to some sickness. But the Monglian Grill is only fun if you can pick the stuff and amounts. Lots of wasted food when they serve (then again alot of wasted food period but still....).

The Fantasy had it. Near the pool. Outside I believe. Long lines but worth the wait. Meat/chicken/steak/clams portions was very small but just bend over and politely ask for more and it was granted.. I met some nice folks while waiting in line. Split it with my Dh who was chill'n in the adult's only area at the back of the ship. Seems more healthy/low fat way to eat. Delish too. Thx for making me remember. I hope the Elation will have it too for my Dec 2010 sailing.

Liberty has it. I wanted it all week but the lines were just too darn long. Finally, on the last day, I got in line and the rest of my family went to the regular buffet lines and grill. They got their food, ate, got ice cream afterwards, and walked by the line and I was still waiting. It was just a tad over an hour by the time I got mine.

It was really delicious but seriously it was WAY too long. I agree with a previous poster, they need to have rice as an option to go with it.

Archived