Kudos to Carnival for Excellent Customer Service

Cruiser23490578

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to receive and email from Carnival regarding a cruise we were trying to book. I had originally contacted them by phone and because of a miscommunication on their part and mine, the reservation was not booked correctly. My husband sent them a letter explaining the error and they resolved the situation the day they received our letter.

No body and no system is perfect. Sending a letter helped for us to clearly articulate our request and Carnival responded with both speed and efficiency. We are looking forward to a peaceful and relaxing cruise.

I type all of this to say, if by chance you feel you have received less than excellent customer service, it may help to send a letter. It did in our case.

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to receive and email from Carnival regarding a cruise we were trying to book. I had originally contacted them by phone and because of a miscommunication on their part and mine, the reservation was not booked correctly. My husband sent them a letter explaining the error and they resolved the situation the day they received our letter.

No body and no system is perfect. Sending a letter helped for us to clearly articulate our request and Carnival responded with both speed and efficiency. We are looking forward to a peaceful and relaxing cruise.

I type all of this to say, if by chance you feel you have received less than excellent customer service, it may help to send a letter. It did in our case.

How horrible! Oh wait, wrong thread. :o :D

That's great news!!

Is a shame that it takes someone with the ability to read to provide good customer service. :rolleyes::p

Honestly...I'm glad things worked out.

That's great news!!

Is a shame that it takes someone with the ability to read to provide good customer service. :rolleyes::p

Honestly...I'm glad things worked out.

It was partially my fault. Sometimes when I get frustrated I can't express myself clearly. Putting things in writing helped for me to clarify EXACTLY what I wanted and I was very glad that they responded so quickly.

It was partially my fault. Sometimes when I get frustrated I can't express myself clearly. Putting things in writing helped for me to clarify EXACTLY what I wanted and I was very glad that they responded so quickly.

It is easier to write or type...it gives you time to reword things and think over exactly what you want to say, and say it clearly.

Good for you:) ANOTHER happy ending.

Archived