Carnival Victory Rates

RONNIENJ4

It really is next to impossible to compare rates with others that have booked...way too many variables...ie: when booked, promo avail etc.....you have to compare apples to apples. Prices change daily (sometimes more often:eek:), so what someone else paid has no bearing on what you did, unless you booked the same time etc.

I'd like to hear it. What was your rate? What room? Let's hear the details.

None of your business!

Why, of why, do people want to know this stuff?

If YOU think you got a good rate (you know, around or less than you were hoping to spend on your vacation), that's great.

It you think you didn't get a good rate, then why did you book the cruise you booked?

Sorry, I just hate how people hide behind the anonymity of the internet to ask rude, improper questions. Didn't your parent's teach you any manners?

I don't care what someone else paid. If I were to find they paid a lot less than me, I'd be unhappy and I don't want something like that to interfere with my enjoyment of my cruise. And so what if they paid more? That's their problem, not mine. I'm not going to dislocate my shoulder by patting myself on the back for getting such a sooper dooper rate, or an OBC, or an upgrade, or whatever.

People complain about the lack of manners by folks on a cruise. That is just as evident as shown on some of these threads. :mad:

None of your business!

Why, of why, do people want to know this stuff?

If YOU think you got a good rate (you know, around or less than you were hoping to spend on your vacation), that's great.

It you think you didn't get a good rate, then why did you book the cruise you booked?

Sorry, I just hate how people hide behind the anonymity of the internet to ask rude, improper questions. Didn't your parent's teach you any manners?

I don't care what someone else paid. If I were to find they paid a lot less than me, I'd be unhappy and I don't want something like that to interfere with my enjoyment of my cruise. And so what if they paid more? That's their problem, not mine. I'm not going to dislocate my shoulder by patting myself on the back for getting such a sooper dooper rate, or an OBC, or an upgrade, or whatever.

People complain about the lack of manners by folks on a cruise. That is just as evident as shown on some of these threads. :mad:

Someone forgot their chill pill this morning. I think the KoC wanted to know if there was a way to get a better deal, or OBC. I don't think they want to know your dress size, weight or timing of your cycle.

That's already been discovered. :eek:

Thanks, I was hoping to compare with what other passengers paid and what there thoughts are.

As stated price depends on cruise date, cabin category, discounts you qualify for (military is the best, past cruiser, senior) and what day you book as prices do fluctuate.

The only real comparrison would be with same cabin category, same cruise date, same discount--check the roll call boards for others on your cruise (however, I doubt too many folks will share as much info as you did.

I got alot cheaper rate for an 8C balcony, but it's for a different cruise date and I had past cruiser discount. A couple going with us got a better rate than us due to military discount.

HI everyone,

Liz is right, it all depends . I search the prices all the time and they do vary. It also depends what time of year your going. Hurricane season they are always usually cheaper. I have gone twice in that time, both times got caught up in a Hurricane. But it was fine, the ships take good care of you. On one of them we got 2 extra nights at sea and we had a blast.

If you never had a balcony my tip is to save up until you can book one. They are worth the extra money, atleast for me they are. I love them, just sitting out there sipping on a drink is just amazing.

Happy Sailing....I am counting down the days.

Archived