A Little Help Please

jesloves2cruz

We are sailing Carnival Pride 2/13/05. Will there be any problems making an outbound flight from LAX on 2/20/05 scheduled to leave at 1:00 p.m? We don't really know how long debarkation will take.

We are planning to use the Super Shuttle for transportation to and from the airport. For those of you with experience, is this a good choice, are reservations necessary and how much is the fare?

Also, has anyone stayed in the wrap-around cabins on the Pride's Panorama deck. If so, comments, pictures?

Looking forward to your replies. :)

Thanks!

LAX is a tough one... I have gotten there and been able to breeze through and get to my gate within 30 minutes... I have also gotten there and had it take 2 hours to get through security... I would imagine that is why they recommend a little later... you could be fine, but with it being a weekend, it will be busy... just let Carnival know when your flight is... Just depends on what time the ship gets cleared by customs and you can get off the ship. If you get off at 9:30, you should be okay, if you get off at 10:30 or so, you could be pushing it....

Archived