Difference between categories A and B

gbphipps

Please note that Oceania will arrange for a refrigerator in a cabin for temperature sensitive meds, if you are on a deck without such an amenity. The fridge is plugged in one of the vanity outlets. I'm not sure if there is an additional charge. Of course, it is not built in but it is an alternative if you do not choose to be on deck 7 or 8. Please make this request known through your travel agent or contact Oceania before you arrive. If your travel agent is not able to make the arrangement, go to Oceania's website and click on "Already Booked?", and use your booking number. I have used this feature everytime to request extra egg-crate padding on the mattress before our arrival. To have any special requests known to the staff before your arrival, is a huge help for the staff on the busy turnaround day.

Please note that Oceania will arrange for a refrigerator in a cabin for temperature sensitive meds,

That is true, the fridge itself goes under the desk (where the chair normally fits).

It is plugged into one of the 2 "American" outlets above the desk.

On our last cruise last summer on the Natica, we requested a frig in our B2 Staeroom.

It was pluged into the outlet and under the dressing table. Had it removed. There was no charge.I was told there are about 3 or 4 fridgs. on board for this purpose.

Archived