Anytime dining or table for 2?

LindaKE

I know that HAL is considering having one dining room that is anytime like Princess. Is Celebrity considering this as well? If not, is it possible to get a table for two? I'm shy and didn't enjoy having to eat with strangers on our Carnival cruise.

Princess is our favorite cruise line so far, but NCL has freestyle dining, so we chose them when the itinerary was better. Celebrity has an itinerary that I like for Alaska though.

I know that HAL is considering having one dining room that is anytime like Princess. Is Celebrity considering this as well? If not, is it possible to get a table for two? I'm shy and didn't enjoy having to eat with strangers on our Carnival cruise.

Princess is our favorite cruise line so far, but NCL has freestyle dining, so we chose them when the itinerary was better. Celebrity has an itinerary that I like for Alaska though.

Our friends always sail celebrity and always request and get a table for 2.

My wife and I have been on 14 Celebrity cruises and we always get a table for two. We aren't antisocial, however, we love the time we spend together focusing on the cuisine and talking about our day. No open seating with Celebrity!!

If fact, there is a great table for two downstairs in the aft corner of the dining room (Millennium Class ships) that is perfect for an Alaskan cruise. The table faces the window and my wife and I watched the scenery go by during dinner. Whales, eagles, dolphins...,

Make sure you visit the Asst Maitre'D in charge of seating when you first board the ship to make sure you get the table you want.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Archived