RCI Deployment for 2010/2011

cot427

I'm not sure if these were posted on here yet, but we just got these dates a few minutes ago for RCI Deployment for 2010/2011

Europe & Transatlantic 3/12/09

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast (Carib/Bermuda, Canada,New England) 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean (Year-round/Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Short Caribbean/Bahamas 4/22/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Seasonal Caribbean 4/29/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Australia & Hawaii 5/12/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

Enjoy.

I'm not sure if these were posted on here yet, but we just got these dates a few minutes ago for RCI Deployment for 2010/2011

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

Enjoy.

Any idea on what is sailing out of Cape Liberty from May 2010 and beyond ???? TNX !!!!

Any idea on what is sailing out of Cape Liberty from May 2010 and beyound ???? TNX !!!!

I'm guessing they will reveal that during the Northeast reveal date of 3/25/09. Theres been a lot of guesses, but I hope its thte Liberty! We shall see then.

I'm guessing they will reveal that during the Northeast reveal date of 3/25/09. Theres been a lot of guesses, but I hope its thte Liberty! We shall see then.

I also had another thought since RCI is pulling Serenade from Alaska, they could put her in Cape Liberty, but just another thought, but that would decrease paz size so I'm probably gonna say thats doubtful, although who knows.

I also had another thought since RCI is pulling Serenade from Alaska, they could put her in Cape Liberty, but just another thought.

We will be on the EOS on 3/25 somewhere off the coast of the Bahamas arriving home on 3/27. I guess we will have to make friends with the onboard L & A for opening day room availabilty.

I think we will have an idea on what will be in Bayonne before opening day.

Thanks for posting a new thread on this. It was posted a few hours ago but it's buried in another thread:

Here is the Deployment Opening Schedule

Destination Opening Date

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

Wasn't sure of the source so glad to see another reference and a separate thread devoted to it.

Anxious to see if they'll resume the PC partial transits and Hawaii round-trip out of CA. And, even more-so, if they'll return a ship to Galveston year-round. Hope springs eternal! :D

Let the countdown begin! :cool:

Thanks for posting a new thread on this. It was posted a few hours ago but it's buried in another thread:

Wasn't sure of the source so glad to see another reference and a separate thread devoted to it.

Anxious to see if they'll resume the PC partial transits and Hawaii round-trip out of CA. And, even more-so, if they'll return a ship to Galveston year-round. Hope springs eternal! :D

Yes, I am also anxious to see what they are planning with all of the ships and where to put them.

I really have a feeling that Liberty is coming to Bayonne..........I just don't know when! LOL

Patty

I hope your right Patty :). I guess the L&A when be busy on our voyage with new bookings if it is :)

I hope your right Patty :). I guess the L&A when be busy on our voyage with new bookings if it is :)

Someone from the administrative office called me a few weeks ago about a letter that I wrote and in the conversation she kept asking me if we were on the Liberty and I said "No" and she kept telling me how much I'd like it........just seemed like she was hinting that it was coming. Also, makes sense to have the Liberty sail out of Cape Liberty, huh?? LOL:D:D:D

Hey, our cruise is coming up fast now......looking forward to it!! It's been a tough year!!

Patty

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast

(Carib/Bermuda, Canada,New England) 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean

(Year-round/Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

South America 7/15/09

Enjoy.

Thanks... any idea if/when they will post any additional "Member Cruises"?

Mexico 4/28/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

Thank you very much for posting this information and for those speculating about the Liberty or what will be sailing from Cape Liberty.

I currently have an August 2010 Oasis cruise booked for my dd's 16th birthday with her and some friends but the price is SO high with their cabin, my dh and my cabin and my son's cabin.

So, if Liberty comes to Bayonne, I will have to compare prices and see how much of a cost difference it will be and seriously consider changing ships since there won't be any airfare involved.

Do you think the Liberty would be a significant difference in price than Oasis?

I'm off to print out the deck plans for the Liberty LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I have a strong impression that the Allure will do pretty much the same or very similar to what Oasis will be doing (alternating eastern and western caribbean itineraries out of FLL) only on different days. Similar to what Freedom and Liberty have been doing. :)

I also had another thought since RCI is pulling Serenade from Alaska, they could put her in Cape Liberty, but just another thought, but that would decrease paz size so I'm probably gonna say thats doubtful, although who knows.

We were just advised that the Serenade will still be in the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan YEAR ROUND. They have changed her itinerary a bit, but she will still have 5 ports and one sea day. Now we just need to find out which ship is replacing the Adventure. She is getting sent to spain.

We were just advised that the Serenade will still be in the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan YEAR ROUND. They have changed her itinerary a bit, but she will still have 5 ports and one sea day. Now we just need to find out which ship is replacing the Adventure. She is getting sent to spain.

Nothing is replacing the AOS apart from the Serenade, there will be just 1 ship out of San Juan

Nothing is replacing the AOS apart from the Serenade, there will be just 1 ship out of San Juan

I don't think we know for certain what will happen once Adventure leaves San Juan. The official announcement of Adventure's redeployment does not mention any replacement. When the Caribbean deployment schedules are officially released we may know whether or not AOS will be replaced or whether Serenade will be the lone RCI ship sailing out of San Juan.

I'm with you, Voyager year round PLEASE!!!!!

Im glad I am sailing AOS this May before she heads out........SO these are the dates sailings are posted or the dates we know which ship will sail from each port??? I wonder how far Cape Liberty is to me.....I am about an hour Northwest of Philadelphia in Lancaster County.....worth sailing from there for me? This could be perfect if its not too far b/c I am trying to put together a group cruise for next year with some friends and their kids, but everyone seems a little nervous about air prices on top of cruise and expenses. Do you really think Liberty will sail from there? I wonder what kind of route it would be? Would it have to be longer than 7 nights since its in NJ and not FL?

Archived