Dinner Themes on Crown

mabell2

Just wondering if any recent Crown sailers remember what was the order of the dinner themes? Or does anyone have has any recent Crown menus?

From reading these postings it seems like Tues and Thurs are formal nights but what about the other nights?

Do a search for Ruby menus= menus are fleetwide--

The past month-- its been posted that monday was Caribbean night and 2 weeks ago Monday was Italian night. So now I have to wait til I get onboard to see what really is out there.

Is the dining theme posted somewhere in the Patters? I see the theme for the Buffet

Do a search for Ruby menus= menus are fleetwide--

The past month-- its been posted that monday was Caribbean night and 2 weeks ago Monday was Italian night. So now I have to wait til I get onboard to see what really is out there.

Is the dining theme posted somewhere in the Patters? I see the theme for the Buffet

Is it day of the week that determines the dinner theme, or day of the cruise? I thought that most tried to do it by day of the cruise, so that 2nd night would be a certain theme, versus a Tuesday being the certain theme.

Is it day of the week that determines the dinner theme, or day of the cruise? I thought that most tried to do it by day of the cruise, so that 2nd night would be a certain theme, versus a Tuesday being the certain theme.

according to what I am reading on the past few weeks reviews=

Sunday is Sailaway

Monday was/is caribbean or italian (depending on the week review-last two weeks its was italian)

Tuesday was the Captains Gala

Wed ?

Thursday was the Chefs (formal)

Friday

Saturday- landfall.

Archived