RSVP Norwegian Star 4/18/09

SteveInPDX

Hey Hobie!

I truly do think whatever you feel comfortable in is what you should wear. That's what the parties are all about... just letting loose... and hanging out!!! LITERALLY!!!

Personally... whitie tighties are my favorities!

Speaking of "Less is More" how far do some guys go for the Underwear party? Is it acceptable to wear a thong or jock? What do you mostly see? Boxers, Boxer/briefs, briefs, thongs??

That's means I have .34lbs per day I wanna loose before the cruise. There's another way for me to make the time go by fast!

forty four VERY long days to go........

Whats a boy to do to while away the time faster....

Since I will be hanging with 'da Bears" I maybe i should put on that .34lbs per day LOL :-)

I am too lazy to excercise, and too hungry to diet -- so 200lbs is where its at !~

That's means I have .34lbs per day I wanna loose before the cruise. There's another way for me to make the time go by fast!

You're right... maybe I can get all this chest hair to cover the extra few pounds I gained this winter. =) Besides, if I did loose it... I'd just put it all back on once I got onboard anyways.

Since I will be hanging with 'da Bears" I maybe i should put on that .34lbs per day LOL :-)

I am too lazy to excercise, and too hungry to diet -- so 200lbs is where its at !~

I am hoping not to spend a fortune on my On-board account!

When my Ex & I did Atlantis in 2006 -- we somehow managed to come in at just $700 for both of us -- which is great.

Thinking about bringing some vodka with me (just need to figure out how to transport cross country)...

I am excited! 43 days!

But I don't see much of a way around it. I don't want to risk having a bunch of vodka (that I might try to smuggle aboard) confiscated, as that would be a major buzzkill!

Maybe I'll just abstain from now until the cruise, so my tolerance will maybe drop a bit. As a bonus, I'd probably shed a pound or two like that, too!

I am hoping not to spend a fortune on my On-board account!

When my Ex & I did Atlantis in 2006 -- we somehow managed to come in at just $700 for both of us -- which is great.

Thinking about bringing some vodka with me (just need to figure out how to transport cross country)...

I am excited! 43 days!

Or rely on the kindness of strangers to booze me up LOL

I did see those rumrunner flasks somewhere else on Cruise critic -- $4.95 for a plastic flask that stands on its own when filled, but escapes detection via x-ray machines and the like, and is "leak proof" ... but could be more trouble than its worth.......

But I think I'm going to pass on trying to pack booze- I've got too much else to worry about packing!

I've never done the Pacific side of Mexico- any suggestions as to what to do in the ports? I want to see some of the sights, as opposed to just partying...

It is really a pain in the you know what to have to constantly go back to room for a refill of boooooze

In Cabo, you should take one of the glass bottom boats that takes you out to Los Arcos and Lovers Beach. It only takes 1/2 hour or so and costs between $8 to $10. There will be lots of "captains" as you get off of the tender offering this tour. Bargain them down to at least $10.00. It's a lot of fun. The tenders dock real close to town so you can walk from the ship to town.

In Puerto Vallarta I like to go to the Blue Chairs Beach. One of the most famous gay beaches in the world. You should also make sure to take a walk along the Malecon(boardwalk). You will walk by some famous Sergio Bustamante sculptures.

In Mazatlan, you can take a water taxi to Stone Island. Beautiful beach. Horseback riding on the beach is popular there. Or, you can walk around Old Mazatlan with the Cathedral and huge open air market.

Of course, there are other things to do and ship tours as well.

Much appreciated- I owe ya a beverage once we get on board!

My RSVP confirmation AND my passport came in the mail this weekend- Everything is falling into place quite nicely! :D

In Cabo, you should take one of the glass bottom boats that takes you out to Los Arcos and Lovers Beach. It only takes 1/2 hour or so and costs between $8 to $10. There will be lots of "captains" as you get off of the tender offering this tour. Bargain them down to at least $10.00. It's a lot of fun. The tenders dock real close to town so you can walk from the ship to town.

In Puerto Vallarta I like to go to the Blue Chairs Beach. One of the most famous gay beaches in the world. You should also make sure to take a walk along the Malecon(boardwalk). You will walk by some famous Sergio Bustamante sculptures.

In Mazatlan, you can take a water taxi to Stone Island. Beautiful beach. Horseback riding on the beach is popular there. Or, you can walk around Old Mazatlan with the Cathedral and huge open air market.

Of course, there are other things to do and ship tours as well.

Wow...That's great that you received your RSVP confirmation. I am anxious to get that. I hope it comes next week.

Glad to give some ideas. As you can see from my signature, I have done this itinerary many times! It is real convenient for me. It takes me 12 minutes to drive from my house to the cruise ship terminal! Maybe we can do some stuff on shore together. I am cruising single.

I'll be with my significant other, but we're both the friendly and easy-going type (typical South Louisianaians! :p ).

We had thought about taking a cruise out of NOLA together, as it would be similar to your situation- it would take us no more than an hour to get to the pier in NOLA. But I was intrigued by the notion of an entire boatload of "family" so... We decided to splurge a little!

Wow...That's great that you received your RSVP confirmation. I am anxious to get that. I hope it comes next week.

Glad to give some ideas. As you can see from my signature, I have done this itinerary many times! It is real convenient for me. It takes me 12 minutes to drive from my house to the cruise ship terminal! Maybe we can do some stuff on shore together. I am cruising single.

Lets hear it for single cruisers ;-)

I am soo ready -- i am not even stressing out about my flying in on the same day -- cross country .. I will be ready to get down, meet some hot single daddy bears, eat, drink, and be dorky as only I can be !

I can certainly see the advantages of being un-attached on a cruise such as this, though!

But on the flip side- it's also good to travel with one's very own Daddy-Bear!! :D

Lets hear it for single cruisers ;-)

I am soo ready -- i am not even stressing out about my flying in on the same day -- cross country .. I will be ready to get down, meet some hot single daddy bears, eat, drink, and be dorky as only I can be !

I may not have one when i leave, but with any luck I'll have one to bring home in my checked luggage he he

I can certainly see the advantages of being un-attached on a cruise such as this, though!

But on the flip side- it's also good to travel with one's very own Daddy-Bear!! :D

Archived