LIVE from Explorer with a bad propellor 2/1/09

megr1125

Ok look it may not be great quality...i am NOT spielberg!!!

Even if not, you are awesome for posting all this while on vacation!!!!

Thanks!!! Hope the ship sails faster and more smoothly for you on the rest of the cruise.

Meg,

Your a doll for posting all this great info for all of us. We're on the March 15th 12 nighter so I really appreciate your keeping us updated. I'm glad the weather is cooperating and that your having a great time. Also glad the ship is pretty kidless for you.........LOL :D Well, won't take up much of your time, but I did want to thank you for what your doing.

Patty

Thanks for all of the great posts Meg. You are wonderful to answer all the questions and calm all of the panic that was quickly spreading among all the future Explorer cruisers.

As one of the panickers, I thank you.:D:rolleyes::p

TA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok look it may not be great quality...i am NOT spielberg!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/569954400uljckA

Great job Meg!!! It is so amazing how this is being done. Glad to see it being worked on. I loved seeing the capt pacing. wonder how many smokes he did last week when we hit the reef?

Thanks so much for keeping us posted.

Great job Meg!!! loved seeing the capt pacing.

He is practicing "walking the plank" LOL

I can't imagine being him. Captains can be removed for this and the line is going to be heavily fined for hitting the reef.

Thanks.....Not trademarked, just original....lots of people comment on it. :D

Try using it in another form of the sentence, just not copied and pasted. :)

I hate to break this to you, but your signature isn't so original........it's on lots of car bumpers............LOL

I hate to break this to you, but your signature isn't so original........it's on lots of car bumpers............LOL

LOL, I am sure she has seen that.

I think it was more that the person copied and pasted, rather than even changing the color of the font.

Hi Meg...Thanks so much for all the updates and the Videos. Do we know if they fixed it or not yet???

you're welcome...it's fun....and i have been to STT before....now when we get to the new ports for us...i'm gonna be a tourist...

tomorrow in ST Maarten, i may be back after we shop a smidge!

Hi Meg,

Please reassure all of us!! Tell us some good news, here I am at the edge of my seat, waiting for a good report. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what is going on, I appreciate it.

Going on the 13th! Hoping she is no longer limping....

~Jo~

I am going to keep thinking positive about this mishap on the EOS. I am sure this is not the first time something like this has happened. We are traveling with Tony and Rosemarie (RoeC528) and even if we missed every port (which won't happen) we would still have a blast. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the M&M on 2/22. :) A bad day on vacation is still better than a good day at work!!!

Thnx for the videos, Meg. Bare calves for the diver Here it's been a low of eleven and seventeen degrees Fahrenheit for the last twenty four hours. It is long johns here and bare calves there. I think I would rather be there, even with the propeller being repaired, than here in the brrrrrrrrrrr cold!

Archived