Buying Liquor at Ft Lauderdale/Port Everglades Cruise Terminal

Jessica33

Hi everyone, I am about to get on the Ruby on February 14th from the Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal. We are coming from NY and obviously can't bring alcohol on the plane and the hotel we are staying at is only near a wine store and does not sell liquor. I know in San Juan there is a liquor store right in the terminal. Is this true for the Ruby in Fort Lauderdale ? If someone can please let me know if we will have the option to buy when we get to the terminal I would really appreciate it ! Thank you !

Hi everyone, I am about to get on the Ruby on February 14th from the Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal. We are coming from NY and obviously can't bring alcohol on the plane and the hotel we are staying at is only near a wine store and does not sell liquor. I know in San Juan there is a liquor store right in the terminal. Is this true for the Ruby in Fort Lauderdale ? If someone can please let me know if we will have the option to buy when we get to the terminal I would really appreciate it ! Thank you !

No liquor store in the terminal.

You have to stop several blocks away at a liquor store or the Total Wine store

Thanks so much ! Definitely a bummer compared to Puerto Rico where you bought bottles right before you went through the security check and they did not care at all. Thanks !

Not as simple as in PR, but you can pre-order your choices from Total Wine and More and they will have it waiting for you to pick up. You take a taxi, have them wait outside, and within just a few minutes, you are on your way. Enjoy!

Archived