Extar reason to wash your hands

I'm in agreement with you on this one!!!:eek:

I made the mistake of watching a couple of videos posted on CC - one about hotel glasses, and one about lemons in your drinks. I can't quite look at a hotel glass or a lemon quite the same anymore!:rolleyes:

I'm not even going to look!:rolleyes: Sometimes ignorance is bliss!;)

PS I wash my hands all the time anyway.:)

OMGOSH, I thought the same thing.

For the most part I do, but not always. My travels take me to places where doing this is not always possible. My grandmother used to say, child dirt kills noone unless it falls on to on them, then they are buried in it. She died at 98 of old age. She might reconsider this saying if she saw this article.

PS..before I get flamed for being honest, I was born and raised in a developing country.

I can't bear to look. My mother was an RN and drilled the importance of hand washing into us, along with how to make beds with hospital corners and not riding motor cycles (much to the chagrin of DH :rolleyes:). I usually bring the Lysol and Purell with me on the ship.

I'm not even going to look!:rolleyes: Sometimes ignorance is bliss!;)

PS I wash my hands all the time anyway.:)

I always wash my hands and will continue to do so without looking at whatever it is. :eek:

It's not so bad, take a look at it!

Thanks, but I'll just take your word for it. ;) :D

That was DISCUSTING!!! Yuck! That's scary, even though I always wash my hands, and disinfect everything!!! (I disinfect Computer keyboards and mice, phones, remotes, doorknobs, kitchen handles (fridge, microwave, oven, etc.) sink handles, tables, etc! Even at school! My mom disinfects the restrooms, though.

I have watched many, many people wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer. The main places they miss are under rings (I always remove mine) and under nails and around cuticles. The bacteria in those places are astronomical in numbers. :eek:

Another reason to bring my big can of Lysol whenever I travel. I spray everything - shower curtain, door handles, remotes, chairs, everything.

And I thought I was the crazy one. :p

After I get done disinfecting my room, I'm sick because of the smell of Lysol. But I think I kill everything...lol.

Nasty stuff there!!! :eek:

In Grad School I took a Vector of Diseases course...the nasty thing from that class was pictures of a worm that folks get in water, if I recall correctly, dirty water more specifically, that then goes into the eye...one picture was a worm that was many inches long. You could even see the worms in the eyeball in some cases.

Pictures of heartworms in dog hearts are pretty yuck as well.

I'm ma teacher of little kids so ALWAYS wash my hands.

I see where they put their hands before they hold my hand.:eek:

I carry wet wipes with me always also, or the sanitizing gel.

Question- If I use the sanitizing gel are the germs dead on my hands?:D

Archived