price of the soda card

susq2

I know I have read this before, but I can't find the answer...How much are the soda cards? Thanks.

$6 per day for adults/ $4 per day for under 18.........plus 15%. And you have to do it for all days of cruise!!

Adults' Fountain Soda Package

This package entitles guests 18 years of age and older to unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) at all bars and lounges, the Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room and private destinations (CocoCay® and Labadee®).

This package is available for purchase on the day of embarkation at all bars and lounges and may be charged to your SeaPass account. After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on your boarding card, allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca-Cola® souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

The cost of the package is $6.00 USD per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Please note: The fountain soda package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice.

Kids' Fountain Soda Package

This package entitles our younger cruisers (guests 17 years of age and younger) to unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) at all bars and lounges, the Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room and private destinations (CocoCay® and Labadee®). This package is available for purchase on the day of embarkation at all bars and lounges and Adventure Ocean® and may be charged to your SeaPass account.

After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on your boarding card, allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

The cost of the package is $4.00 USD per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Please note: The fountain soda package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice.

Please don't slate my question but could 2 adults share a soda package or is it not worth the hassle ?

The $6.00 per day is per person, not per couple, or per family.

Unless you are from the UK... in which case you get told $6.00 per day but actually charged $15.00 per day. ;)

(I'M KIDDING about the UK pricing thing, before someone comes in and takes me seriously.

Please don't slate my question but could 2 adults share a soda package or is it not worth the hassle ?

If it's an occasional soda then yes but if it's at all meals and shows you would need to show the server two soda cards to order two soda. If you walked up to a bar and got a soda and gave it to your DH or DW it would go unnoticed. It's a lot less lost revenue then smuggling booze :p

The $6.00 per day is per person, not per couple, or per family.

Unless you are from the UK... in which case you get told $6.00 per day but actually charged $15.00 per day. ;)

(I'M KIDDING about the UK pricing thing, before someone comes in and takes me seriously.

PMSL $15.00 per day :)

You ccan buy soda by the can WITHOUT a soda card. That's a good option if you only drink a soda once in awhile. If you're a soda guzzler, then the soda card is probably your best option. Or, just bring soda aboard---that's allowed.

Archived