Let's talk food on the Pacific Princess

ShibaInuMom

We thought the steakhouse on Pacific Princess was very good.

I had a filet charred rare, and it was perfectly done. My wife had prime rib, carved on a trolley at the table, and thought it very good. I have been told that the carving at the table from a trolley has subsequently been eliminated, but don't know that for sure.

I don't believe we went to the Italian restaurant.

Sailing on Pacific Princess 6/11 from Seattle. Need to know about the alternative restaurants...are they worth it? The best alternative restaurant was the America Restaurant on Celebrity. Hoping to hear good news about the ones on the Pacific.

We'll be on the Pacific for 4 weeks starting March 27th. If we do any alternative dining it will be on my LIVE blog. Look for it.

we throughly enjoyed both sabatini's & sterling's; though sterling's was our favourite (we ate there 4 times on our last cruise).........the steaks just melted in our mouths....& there was so much food served during our dinner at sabatini's that half of our party had to stop eating before they even got their entrees.& the service in both restaurants was outstanding. i think you will enjoy either or both.

We did Sterling twice and Sabatini's once in December. Loved Sterling (the shrimp cocktail is tons better than the one in the MDR). Wasn't as impressed by Sabatini's--pretty basic Italian although there is tons of food. But I had a cold that night so that may have altered my perception.

P.S. You're not the Shiba Inu Mom that had the webcam are you? That was so cute!

Thank you all. Now another question...will they bring fresh seafood onboard from Alaska? I would really like to have some fresh crab.

Fresh crab is hard to come by even in Alaska. We are booked on the 6/11 Pacific as well and I would hope someone posts a detailed review of the ship, crew, and food

Archived