Just curious, on any NCL ship, would you rather...

Silverspoon

Which stop would you prefer on your next NCL cruise?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which stop would you prefer on your next NCL cruise?

• Great Stirrup Cay (NCL's private island)
    • Key West

Key West absolutely, I wish they spent more time there. One thing about the private Islands of all the cruiselines, except Disney, you may or may not be able to visit it based on wind conditions and they miss it as often as not.

I love Key West though. But no beaches really.

On our upcoming cruise, we won't even tender over to GSC - we plan to stay onboard and relax. We've been lucky enough to stop quite a few times at GSC but now it's "been there/done that".

I would definitely opt for Key West - there's always so much to do and we love just hanging out in one of the outdoor restaurants and people watching!

On our upcoming cruise, we won't even tender over to GSC - we plan to stay onboard and relax. We've been lucky enough to stop quite a few times at GSC but now it's "been there/done that".

We did that on our last trip to GSC it was so nice we just enjoyed the ship...had lunch...no problem finding chairs right by the pool!;)

BRING BACK KW!

I did enjoy my romp at GSC but I love KW and I have lots of other things to do their beside beaching it since they really don't have a great beach. I too was disappointed when they removed it from the GEM itinerary.:(

Sandy

We always enjoy GSC but have been there more times than we've been to KW. That's why I voted for Key West.

How bout an itinerary that includes both! :D (I better search for one of those, who knows maybe it already exists)

We always enjoy GSC but have been there more times than we've been to KW. That's why I voted for Key West.

How bout an itinerary that includes both! :D (I better search for one of those, who knows maybe it already exists)

Is that you in the cheerleading outfit?:eek:

I can't remeber the orignnal itinerary from the GEM but I could swear KW and GSC were both on it. Then we got sucky Freeport.:(

sandy

I've been to Key West a few times but never GSC (or any private island). I'm travelling with 2 small kids and GSC will be much more relaxing for us and exciting for them. They love the beach and have been practicing snorkeling in pools and bathtubs!

Key West!!! Sloppy Joe's for a drink, cruise the shops on the main drag, and sunset on Mallory.... FUN! And look for a rooftop bar after the sun goes down (used to be the Holiday Inn) for a great view. The Treasure museum is rather intersting,too. :D

Key West.

I have been to both Key West and GSC but voted for Key West because:

1) I prefer dock to tender and want to return to Key West for its tackiness and relaxing atmosphere (was there on Xmas Eve 1997)

2) nothing beat our Bermuda beaches!

Archived