Mysterious Jewel cruise

Does anyone here know about a 3 night cruise on the Jewel, November 6-9, 2009? It is not listed on the RCL website, but it is on a European travel website and there are cabins available. I'm wondering if they are marketing it to Europeans as part of a package, tying it in with either the cruise before or the one after.

Does anyone here know about a 3 night cruise on the Jewel, November 6-9, 2009? It is not listed on the RCL website, but it is on a European travel website and there are cabins available. I'm wondering if they are marketing it to Europeans as part of a package, tying it in with either the cruise before or the one after.

I haven't checked the RCI website lately, but we booked this cruise quite some time ago and have the same cabin onboard that we have on the preceding cruise which is the repositioning cruise from Boston. The itinerary is Key West and the Bahamas from and returning to, Miami. If you ask your travel agent or call RCI directly you should be able to get the information you are looking for. Also, check out our roll call. Not a lot of people have checked in as yet but we have several people who will be sailing. It is our first back to back and once we learned about it and found that we could stay in the same cabin that we have booked for the repo, we signed up.:)

Emily: It is not a "mysterious" cruise, several from our Boston Repo (10/27-11/6) are also booked on the 3 nighter (11/6-11/9). Not sure why it is not showing on the RCI presently..........has been there in the past. We are not booked on the 3 nighter, so do not know many details personally...........:(

Bruce

I just looked now and it is still there.

Sheal

Thanks. After I posted, I went to the RCI website and confirmed that it is there. I suspect that the OP failed to indicate Bahamas as the destination when doing her search. Putting in November, Jewel of the Seas from Miami, to the Bahamas brought it up on my screen right away. Not that much of a mystery cruise I guess, although I think a lot of folks have not yet discovered it.:)

I suspect that the OP failed to indicate Bahamas as the destination when doing her search. Putting in November, Jewel of the Seas from Miami, to the Bahamas brought it up on my screen right away. Not that much of a mystery cruise I guess, although I think a lot of folks have not yet discovered it.:)

Aha! That is what I did wrong! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me and now I feel like a total idiot!!! I am not that familiar with the Caribbean (in spite of having cruised 12 times, but obviously not there), so this didn't occur to me. It's a nice little itinerary.

Aha! That is what I did wrong! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me and now I feel like a total idiot!!! I am not that familiar with the Caribbean (in spite of having cruised 12 times, but obviously not there), so this didn't occur to me. It's a nice little itinerary.

If that is the worst mistake you ever make, consider yourself blessed.;)

So, will you be joining us? If so, come over to the Roll Call and help us keep it active.:)

Archived