inside cabins, princess caribbean

gianel

I booked 2 rooms this summer (leaving NY, eastern caribbean cruise) inside cabins for my family of 4 so we can have the 2 bathrooms.

The level that we're on is the caribe deck (C41 & 417). We have never cruised before and was wondering how the location of these cabins are.

I'm hoping the price of the balcony rooms drop (those rooms are $500 extra per person) I would switch one of the rooms.

Any feedback would be great.:o

Thanks,

First time cruiser

thank you! my husband is pushing for the balcony, don't know if the extra $1000 is really worth it.

wow- I dont think I would pay 1000 more But cant you get a balcony for your and DH and an inside cabin across the hall for the kids?

I have often had an inside cabin. If you switch the TV to the webcam channel and turn down the volume you even have your own window to the world. A balcony is a whole different experience and can be very nice if you like to sit on it for breakfast, evening drinks or just for the peace and quiet of your own area. I have found though that I rarely use the balcony so has not been cost effective although it is very nice to have. The extra $1000 could buy an awful lot of spa treatments, golf or entertainment and, especially since you are bringing your children along, it might be funnelled into more beneficial ways to make the holiday more relaxing for you

On our first cruise we got a balcony and had our daughters across the hall in an inside cabin. We love our balconies and wouldn't give them up. But, warning cruising is addictive and so are the balconies once you get one you won't be able to go back! ( I treated my girls to one once and now I have to get them a balcony too!)

My next cruise we are getting a minisuite (Oh no I think I am in trouble!):D

I booked 2 rooms this summer (leaving NY, eastern caribbean cruise) inside cabins for my family of 4 so we can have the 2 bathrooms.

The level that we're on is the caribe deck (C41 & 417). We have never cruised before and was wondering how the location of these cabins are.

I'm hoping the price of the balcony rooms drop (those rooms are $500 extra per person) I would switch one of the rooms.

Any feedback would be great.:o

Thanks,

First time cruiser

From looking at the deck plan, C417 is a few doors down the hall from the elevator, and close to the self-serve laudromat. Also, the next decks above and below have only staterooms, so the location would probably be quiet. We would be happy with the location of these cabins.:)

DavidnSteph

Inside staterooms are fine except that I like to know when the sun comes up. I got used to it quickly. To me balconies are an unnecessary expense unless you are doing the inside passage for Alaska or something. Many cruises you cannot see land most of the time.

Archived