Latitudes- Gold

MikeyB

Sounds similar to Princess. You can make dinner reservations before non-PP and lower pp status. Also you can go to the head of the line when at a port that requires tendering. We had tickets in our Elite package waiting in out cabin.

Hi

There are a number of "priority" Latitude perks for being Gold.

Could someone explain exactly what the following two mean. How is it accessed?

Priority Restaurant

Priority Tender Tickets

We took advantage of the Priority Tender Tickets. They allow you to get on line for the tender at any time rather than waiting for an assigned time. You just walk on. The tickets were in our cabin, but I cannot recall if they were there already or we had to ask the concierge to deliver them - if I can trust my memory, I believe they arrived the night before the first port they would be needed without having to ask. As for the restaurant, it is through the concierge. Although we were in an OV cabin, we had a concierge at our disposal. He left a letter in our cabin with a number to reach him if we needed any reservations, etc. We did not take advantage of this service as we were always able to make the reservation ourselves before he returned the call. I am not blaming him, we called at inopportune times and were not in our cabin to receive the return call so our only communication was via voicemails. But should you need his help, he was there to give it. He just asked for a bit more notice than we were giving.

Archived