NCL Sun 1/1/05

Clay Clayton

Anyone else gonna be on board....just did a last minute (at least for me) booking...hope there will be other like minded folks on board!

Hubby and I figure we will watch Susi drop in her big pump here at home on New Years Eve and then hightail it to Miami to board the next day. If anyone else is going to be on the ship, you might want to think about spending New Years Eve here in Key West..its a blast!

Clay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clay, I was just on the Norwegian Sun in October for 16-day Panama Canal cruise.....you are going to have a great time. She is one of NCL's best! I would gladly sail her again any time!

Great Cruz Dir staff....very involved with passengers. They really went out of their way to make me (I sailed solo) very comfortable. And, dare I say it, they even played matchmaker between me and one of the show dancers (guess I caught his eye somehow)! ;)

OKAY...everyone sing: "This is your home, away from home; we are a part of your family. We will be here, making your dreams come true. This is the Norwegian Way.........."

Archived