Dolphin Quest

pugs398

New Cruiser, New poster here. I am going on the explorer of the seas june 11th this year. Its going to be are honeymoon and my fiancee really wants to do this excursion while we are in Kings Wharf. I have a couple questions on what people recommend to.

1. Is it better to book through RCC or Dolphin Quest?

2. Is the one through RCC worth it compared to the ones Dolphin quest offers?

Im just looking for the best bang for my buck. $199 for RCC while Dolphin quest is $230 and $299.

thanks

Definitely book through DQ. There are more options available then what is offered through the Cruiseline. The reason why the price is higher is because it is not the same experience. the more expensive experiences involve swimming in the water with the dolphins. The ships excursion I believe is called dolphin dip, which you only sit on the dock, not in the water.

New Cruiser, New poster here. I am going on the explorer of the seas june 11th this year. Its going to be are honeymoon and my fiancee really wants to do this excursion while we are in Kings Wharf. I have a couple questions on what people recommend to.

1. Is it better to book through RCC or Dolphin Quest?

2. Is the one through RCC worth it compared to the ones Dolphin quest offers?

Im just looking for the best bang for my buck. $199 for RCC while Dolphin quest is $230 and $299.

thanks

Archived