New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

When the CokeRewards offer disappeared last fall, I was disappointed...it seems alot of people bought them up and sold them on EBAY. About 3 weeks before our recent cruise, I decided to buy one on Ebay...figured any savings is better than paying $53. So I bought one...would you believe the wonderful USPS lost it??? It was mailed Priority...so should have arrived in 2-3 days and arrived a week after we returned home!! It took almost 4 weeks for them to locate it...crazy!!! So I now have Soda Card for sale for $36 if anyone is interested. It expires Oct. 30, 2009.

I am interested in buying it, if you still have it. You can email me at doctorlisa at aol dot com. Thanks!

Texas Ann The same thing happened to me - I was about 100 or so points away from the wine pkg and I didn't get it in time. I am sailing in May also and have plenty of points now. Hope they bring out something soon.

Oooooh BopRN, that would make me pretty mad!

That may be why Coke/RCCL is hesitant to put those back up again, since they saw so many of them show up on Ebay and get sold for a profit. Who knows...

If you don't sell your coke card, I'd be interested. Or if anyone else has one -- I only need one. My DH is a coke-a-holic. I pretty much stick to water or my Crystal Light to go packets.

Email me at annreeder1 @ yahoo . com. Put sodacard in the subject line so I don't send you off into oblivion!!!!

In the meantime, I'm hoping they'll put something like GC's to speciality restaurants or something like that... maybe something different. But they better make it snappy!!!

Not trying to be rude or anything, BUT, why can't YOU check the site youself?

I can understand why they would ask. Coke recently changed their site and it's much more of PITA to weed out anything from Royal Caribbean. Where you used to be able to choose a travel sub category, it's no longer there, and you have you wade through ALL the offerings. Which also means, they could be easy to miss as you try to scan through them.

I can understand why they would ask. Coke recently changed their site and it's much more of PITA to weed out anything from Royal Caribbean. Where you used to be able to choose a travel sub category, it's no longer there, and you have you wade through ALL the offerings. Which also means, they could be easy to miss as you try to scan through them.

It certainly is a PITA now! They don't seem to have as many rewards now though. Asking is also a good way to bump the thread. :eek:

It's actually not that hard to check, they have a "search rewards" feature, where I just type in "royal".

I just checked now, of course, only the cruise sweepstakes comes up.

Takes about 5 seconds, probably longer than to post on here...

One doesn't even have to be logged in to do this.

Not trying to be rude or anything, BUT, why can't YOU check the site youself?

When I look under travel nothing come up under royal and you never know they may put out the coke card only in some states?They don't have to put them in all 50 states.They could be after a group of people from one area.The company i work for only sale want sale best in different states. Not in all 50. Like snow shoe you would not sale them in Hawaii.I check the coke site every day.

Does anyone remember how many points you needed last time? I've been dilegently posting my points hoping they would bring them back :).

I think the wine package (5 bottles, gold) was around 1600-1800 points...I was saving up for it for my New Year's cruise but they were out of stock when I finally had enough points!

also another way to get you post count up!:D

HUH.............Why would somebody want to get their post count up?

I only had enough points to get one coke card when they were offered before, now I have 2000 points and nothing to spend them on!!!

HUH.............Why would somebody want to get their post count up?

I only had enough points to get one coke card when they were offered before, now I have 2000 points and nothing to spend them on!!!

I feel your pain. I started last year when they had $$$ off a cruise. I was able to get 2 soda cards, but other than that, I have lots of points and not to spend them on.

Erika

I finally bit! Had to go thru about 6 of the "codes" to get signed on. Then nothing worth the trouble for rewards! I didn't even see the sweepstakes for the Monarch. Do you have to search "RCL"? Being a native Texan I drink CF Diet Coke like water, even for breakfast instead of coffee plus now live near Atl., Coke country! Thought this would be a sure thing for us but certainly not @ this time. It's still Narch so maybe anyday now for RCL?? Leaving on a RCL cruise on the 23rd next month so guess I'll just have to get a $1 off Coke coupon! :(

I have 1000 points and suddenly can't get logged onto the site. It's been 3 weeks. Finally called, sat on hold, only to be told, "yea, we're aware of the problem. It's not happening to everyone. We don't know when it will be fixed. Keep trying periodically." GRRRRRR...I can sign on at my daughter's house, but it's a hassle. I should be able to acess these pathetic rewards at home. I only signed up because of the soda card. Got ready to put the last of the rewards in, and they pulled the plug on the soda card......Just my luck. Most of the "rewards" are nothing more than ads for other companies. The sweepstakes are BS..Even the restaurant rewards are "pay 25 dollars and a blue zillion code reward points and get a $50 gift card".....at these select restaurants. When it's a chain, it doesn't cover all locations. I'd have to drive 36 miles to the participating one, but have a location 6 miles from my home that's not included. Ridiculous.

I have 1000 points and suddenly can't get logged onto the site. It's been 3 weeks. Finally called, sat on hold, only to be told, "yea, we're aware of the problem. It's not happening to everyone. We don't know when it will be fixed. Keep trying periodically." GRRRRRR...I can sign on at my daughter's house, but it's a hassle. I should be able to acess these pathetic rewards at home. I only signed up because of the soda card. Got ready to put the last of the rewards in, and they pulled the plug on the soda card......Just my luck. Most of the "rewards" are nothing more than ads for other companies. The sweepstakes are BS..Even the restaurant rewards are "pay 25 dollars and a blue zillion code reward points and get a $50 gift card".....at these select restaurants. When it's a chain, it doesn't cover all locations. I'd have to drive 36 miles to the participating one, but have a location 6 miles from my home that's not included. Ridiculous.

I haven't been able to get on to the site either in about 3 weeks. I had emailed them and the advice they sent back didn't work. When I emailed them to let them know, they basically said they were aware of the problem and there was nothing else they could do. I'm going to try and take my saved codes to my mother's house next time I go and see if I can log on from another computer. I only wanted the soda package or the wine & dine package so I'm hoping they will bring them back.

They need to get some better rewards or people are going to begain to drop out of this reward program.

I totally agree. I have never collected the points until I heard about the possibility of the soda card coming back. I cannot say I will do it after (or if) they do the soda card. I had about (7) 12 pk points that would not enter. I called them and they fixed it but those are a pain in the rear to enter. The rewards are just not woth the trouble to me.

I hope they do not make the points needed go up a bunch in order to get the card.

Archived