New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

Maybe the OP can write back to his contact at RCCL and ask if there are going to be any other rewards offered by them at MCR other than the one cruise sweepstakes. Bruce-R, you out there???

Erika

As a matter of fact, I was out there, on the Mariner of the Seas sailing the Mexican Riviera. I just got off the ship and I'm waiting in LAX to fly home. I've been out of touch for the last week.

I think anyone could email the guy at RCL if they have a question about potential up coming RCL rewards on MCR, but I'll bet the answer will be something like "you'll just have to wait and see if/when anything shows up". I know that isn't a very satisfying answer, but it would be typical for this promo.

As a matter of fact, I was out there, on the Mariner of the Seas sailing the Mexican Riviera. I just got off the ship and I'm waiting in LAX to fly home. I've been out of touch for the last week.

I'm jealous. I miss the Mariner already..... Hope you had a super trip and have a safe flight home.

Thanx,

Erika

I think anyone could email the guy at RCL if they have a question about potential up coming RCL rewards on MCR, but I'll bet the answer will be something like "you'll just have to wait and see if/when anything shows up". I know that isn't a very satisfying answer, but it would be typical for this promo.

So how was you trip on Mariner of the sea and have you wrote a report on it yet. Thank you so much for all the help you are doing with the coke rewards.

So how was you trip on Mariner of the sea and have you wrote a report on it yet. Thank you so much for all the help you are doing with the coke rewards.

The cruise was nice. The Mariner is a very nice ship, well laid out and easy on the eyes.

I haven't written a report and won't until at least the weekend.

But NO RCCL items. I did notice a coke card for sale on E-bay. I haven't cruised with RCCL in a while. Can someone tell me the on board cost of one of these?

Still HOPING to see some MCR RCCL GC or OBC!

Wish I lived near Indy! I'd get the Indy 500 tickets!

Jacquelyn :D

But NO RCCL items. I did notice a coke card for sale on E-bay. I haven't cruised with RCCL in a while. Can someone tell me the on board cost of one of these?

Still HOPING to see some MCR RCCL GC or OBC!

Wish I lived near Indy! I'd get the Indy 500 tickets!

Any new about April for a coke reward card.

I amselling my coke account for $150....I have it on ebay but they keep pulling my listing saying it is not allowed.

It has 3038 points.

I will email you my user id and password and then you change the password to your own choosing.

Email me at jamieinvegas at cox dot net if interested.

Unlimited soda package for an adult is $6 per person per day plus 15% tip, $4 a day for kids.

Here we are in April and still no RCCL rewards. The last time they put rewards out there I think was August. I do see that they are adding new stuff almost everyday - so everyone keep check and keep suggesting rewards.

No news about RCI rewards but I did get an email from MCR today saying that on April 7th, you get double points for entering Powerade codes. Planning on saving all the ones from my son (and his baseball buddies) and entering them on the 7th.

Is that only for one day? ANd i wonderful why i don't get any e-mail from coke.

Is that only for one day? ANd i wonderful why i don't get any e-mail from coke.

The email says "on Tuesday April 7th...." so I think it is only for the one day (but you can enter you weekly max on that day if you want I would guess).

I think you have to agree to have them send you offers/notices when you sign up on the site or you don't get emails.

For anyone who got the soda card last time it was offered on MCR: How long did it take to receive the certificate? Was it a download or did it come via snail mail? We leave in 24 days so not sure if I should hold out hope for this cruise.

TIA!!

I think last October I ordered it about 10 days out and received it with a few days to spare.

Anyone guessing as to how many points it will take to get this much anticipated Soda Card? I just started saving them recently and only have about 600. So if it will take more, I hope it is a bit longer.

Also, how long did it take them to get all bought up on the site?

I am sooo annoyed! I was posting my numbers on the coke website. Then I got busy and just put them in a stack to do later. I went on line yesterday to do that -and discovered all of my points (70) had expired! :mad:

Now we don't drink extreme amounts of cola so that was quite a lot of points to lose.

If it is 1,000 pts to get the soda card, I won't make it. I have only about 600 now. I just started saving them when I heard about this.

The Clues to the Cruise game has a prize of 1000 My Coke Reward points. The last time a Coke Card was offered by My Coke Rewards it was 400 points. The wine package was around 1500 points and the Ultimate Romance package was 6000 points. MCR NOW has a max of 2000 points per award.

Checking the value to point ratio of several of the available prizes it depends on what you want. 2 Adventure Passes to Stone Mountian Park near Atlanta are normally $50. But you only spend 650 MCR points to get that.

A $25 Nike Gift Card cost 1000 MCR points. A Hamilton Beach 2 slice toaster cost $14 at Amazon.com but still takes 1000 MCR points to get.

The SPRI Pumping Rubber kit cost $29 on Amazon.com and is 1650 MCR points.

The Coke Card cost $48.30 on line now, but was available for 400 points. That is a good value-to-point ratio. 1000 points for a toaster is NOT!

We are HOPING that MCR will reissue the Coke Cards or some other GC/OBC offer so those of us that missed it last time can take avantage of it BEFORE their next cruise!

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR THE POWERADE POINTS. SINCE THESE ARE "BONUS POINTS" YOU CAN ADD AS MANY AS YOU WANT TODAY AND THEY DON'T COUNT TOWARD THE NORMAL POINT TOTAL!!!

Entered about 40 caps this morning before work and now I am over 7000 points!! :D Kroger has the Powerade for $1 a bottle today. May go buy some more!!

Good luck all!

Archived