Belieze zip line & cavetubing question?

h20skibum

We are planning on doing the combination zip line & cave tubing tour.

What is the best clothing to wear for this tour?

In some of the videos of the zip line, it looks like they are wearing jeans and t-shirts with hiking boots.

Are shorts and water shoes okay for this tour since it also includes the cave tubing?

Is it possible to take photos or videos during the zip line? It appears both hands are engaged while on the line. If anyone has taken video, what is the best way?

I plan on using an aquapack for the camera on the cave tubing portion. Hopefully, it will stay dry.

Advice or comments from anyone who has done this tour would be appreciated.

I can't answer all your questions for sure because we haven't gone yet. We are doing the same thing in a couple of weeks. I don't know who you are booked with. I am booked with Major Tom and have gotten some information from his website and from other posts on here. Apparently you change clothes completely between cave tubing and zip lining. You are supposed to bring a complete change of clothes. I'm going to wear a swimsuit to go cave tubing and take shorts and a t-shirt to zip line in. His website says to bring water shoes for cave tubing.

As to the camera question, we aren't going to take ours. Our camera is an SLR with interchangeable lenses--very large and a very good camera. I just don't want to take any chances with it. We bought a disposable waterproof camera for that day. I've read other posts on here talking about the tour companies taking still shots and videos and selling them to you. I'm not sure if Major Tom does this or not, but I'm hoping so.

Archived