?? about booking a PCL excursion

chris2597

If I reserve an excursion on MyPrincess website will I be locked into that excursion? Can I cancel without penalty if we decide to do something else? When will I be billed for the excursion?

Most excursions you are able to cancel (unless noted otherwise when booked) all the way up to 24-36 hours before the excursion time. You can book online and cancel up until this time either on your personalizer or while onboard.

The excursions through Princess are not billed in advance but charged to your shipboard account after you board.

The Princess Patter will list the closing time for each port's excursions. As long as you cancel before then there will be no charge. The closing is usually 7pm 2 evenings before you reach the port. That is i you are in a port on Wednesday, the tour would normally close Monday at 7pm.

The only exception is for tours involving flights and/or overnight hotel stays. These usually have a much earlier cancellation time.

Thank you for the replies. I booked the Railway excursion in Skagway through PCL. We could save 23.00 each doing it on our own but decided that 46.00 was not enough savings to chance it on our own....I couldnt find anything to indicate that we could not cancel...

Archived