Funnest Activities while on the NCL Majesty?

Cinderellie

Hello, my boyfriend and I are sailing on the NCL Majesty in April. We love to have fun and meet people, and was wondering which activities onboard the ship did you like the most? We are very un-stuffy, fun-loving (but not in shape!) Which activities had you having the best time?

Thanks!

Majesty is about the last of the old "small" ships that were'nt designed for Freestyle. Take advantage of one of its best features that is not so readily available on the new class of megaships that are supposedly designed for freestyle: Ask to "share" a table. You will meet all kinds of people, and enjoy some great conversations.

Lots of fun activities, you will be busy and have a great time.

You will meet people on the board, and then arrange to meet while on the shhip. Set up several times since some people might not be able to get to the first one. It was fun to see them in port and on the ship when we weren't officially meeting. If your group gets large you can arrange for an official NCL meet & greet with some of the officers. NCL will supply refreshments, as well.

Chalker Guy -- thanks for the suggestion to "share a table." I LOVE that, and HATED dining alone on our other NCL cruise... I did not know you could ask for that. We almost did not sail again on NCL because of that.

When do you ask to share a table? When you make the reservation?

Chalker Guy -- thanks for the suggestion to "share a table." I LOVE that, and HATED dining alone on our other NCL cruise... I did not know you could ask for that. We almost did not sail again on NCL because of that.

When do you ask to share a table? When you make the reservation?

The hostess will ask you. They like people sharing because their 2-tops are limited. :)

Reservation's are made only for the Specialty Restaurants (extra-fee.) I guess you could ask them at the time of reserving, but I don't think table sharing is as popular in them.

Reservation's CAN be made for the MDR's if you have a party of 8 or more.

Cinderellie,

Ask to share a table at the hostess station when you first enter the dining room. I see you were on the Jewel berfore. So were we, and they looked at us kind of funny when we asked to share a table there. It is not so common on the newer bigger ships, as they apparantly have more 2-toppers. Majesty has a lot of 8-toppers that often are only half full.

Archived