Strollers?

geegee1

going to be leaving on RC Explorer of the Seas in a couple of days. we have a 3yo (who's in and out of the stroller) and a 7 month old. should we bring 2 stollers, one umbrella and one regular stoller or should we bring one long double stroller? we're in a JS, so i think we'll have enough storage space for either combo.

thanks

You will have plenty of storage in a JS--the walk-in closet is pretty big. I think I'd do 2 strollers--you probably won't need one for the 3 yo on the ship--there are plenty of places for him/her to sit...but you'll need one for the baby. In ports, I doubt the 3 yo will last long walking, so the 2nd stroller will come in handy.

I'll be on EOS soon too and with my 2.5 yo DS and 7 mo old DD. We're leaving the double stroller at home and bringing 2 lightweight combi strollers. DD will need her own stroller for the ship so we have some place to put her when she's tired but we're not ready to go to the cabin. DS will be walking around most of the time.

Also, the 2 kids might not always be together as DS might got with DH or my parents and DD will be with me.

I had a large tandem stroller, plus a single stroller in my regular-size cabin on the Golden Princess with no problem. The double stayed folded up at the back of the closet until we needed it in port, and we used the single for around the ship.

I sent the single through with our luggage when we boarded and when we disembarked.

Best,

Mia

Archived