Caribbean in November

goody1

Hi,

A work colleague is about to book his first cruise with his wife on the Sea Princess in November to celebrate his retirement. His concern is about the number of children that may be on the ship. I'll pass on any replies I get. Thanks in advance.

Anything that brackets Thanksgiving would tend to have more children. We typically cruise the first 2 weeks in December or anytime from the middle of September through the first 2 weeks in November and there are seldom many children on those cruises. I don't know about scheduled "fall breaks" if there is such a thing. Bon Voyage!

Anything that brackets Thanksgiving would tend to have more children. We typically cruise the first 2 weeks in December or anytime from the middle of September through the first 2 weeks in November and there are seldom many children on those cruises. I don't know about scheduled "fall breaks" if there is such a thing. Bon Voyage!

Thanks for the quick reply. The dates are 7-21 Nov so I think they'll be ok.

Hi,

A work colleague is about to book his first cruise with his wife on the Sea Princess in November to celebrate his retirement. His concern is about the number of children that may be on the ship. I'll pass on any replies I get. Thanks in advance.

The shorter the cruise the more kids you will have. You want less kids, find an expensive cruise! As well, stay away from the American Thanksgiving - especially if it is a 7 day Caribbean. People think their children are cute - and for the most part they are. However, give them an enclosed space/place for 7 days even the nicest of kids become rangy. Book 10 days or more and you should be okay. Happy Retirement!

we did a 7 day end Oct into November this past year with our 3 kids New York to San Juan. Only 250 kids on the whole ship. Never saw many at one time and all were very well behaved even the numerous little ones on board.

Archived