Pride of America Family Suite w/ Balcony

smrtypnts

On the NCL site it says this cabin has 2 bedrooms and a living room. Does anyone know if this is true? This cabin is a category AF. I also think I read somewhere that it has 2 bathrooms, is this true too?

There are 2 bedrooms and small living room. Only 1 bathroom. Is aft and has a wonderful balcony.

There are two bedroom... just understand that one of the bedrooms is in the main "living area". There is a curtain to pull across for privacy, it isn't like the AB on the Dawn (where you actually have a living room plus 2 bdrs. There are also two bathrooms.... one large (with tub) and a smaller one in the second bedroom with just a shower. There are two twin beds and a pull down in the smaller bedroom.

There are two bedroom... just understand that one of the bedrooms is in the main "living area". There is a curtain to pull across for privacy, it isn't like the AB on the Dawn (where you actually have a living room plus 2 bdrs. There are also two bathrooms.... one large (with tub) and a smaller one in the second bedroom with just a shower. There are two twin beds and a pull down in the smaller bedroom.

I'm sorry. I'm a bit confused. Does the Dawn AB have the two baths or does the PoA AF have 2 bathrooms? or Both? Thanks for all your help. Also, what floor where you on?

Our family was looking at doing the Pride of America in June of 2010. (there are usually about 18 of us, but this group is up to around 24.) We were seriously looking at the Family Suite for some of us, but we have ruled the cruise out.

It appears that it will be cheaper for us to fly to Hawaii and island hop to 3 of the islands over 12 days than to Cruise on the POAm and then take a four day extenstion in Honolulu. Unless the price drops, I am outvoted on this one. We know we are going to Hawaii in 2010....but it appears not on the Pride of America due to the cost.

Our family was looking at doing the Pride of America in June of 2010. (there are usually about 18 of us, but this group is up to around 24.) We were seriously looking at the Family Suite for some of us, but we have ruled the cruise out.

It appears that it will be cheaper for us to fly to Hawaii and island hop to 3 of the islands over 12 days than to Cruise on the POAm and then take a four day extenstion in Honolulu. Unless the price drops, I am outvoted on this one. We know we are going to Hawaii in 2010....but it appears not on the Pride of America due to the cost.

darn..guess I won't meet you then!

Sorry- to be a little clearer.... On the POAM. The Family suite has a rather large bedroom/living room combo with a king size bed (you can pull a curtain across for additional privicay if someone is watching TV on the couch) and a sep. smaller bedroom that has a door with two twins and a pull down berth. Yes it does have two baths. See attached link for a virtal tour...

Here is the AC Family Suite

https://agency.cruisecheap.com/cruisestaterooms_popup.asp?ShipID=172&CategoryCode=AC

Here is the AF

https://agency.cruisecheap.com/cruisestaterooms_popup.asp?ShipID=172&CategoryCode=AF

On the Dawn AB there is a living/dining room plus two attached bedrooms.

Sorry- to be a little clearer.... On the POAM. The Family suite has a rather large bedroom/living room combo with a king size bed (you can pull a curtain across for additional privicay if someone is watching TV on the couch) and a sep. smaller bedroom that has a door with two twins and a pull down berth. Yes it does have two baths. See attached link for a virtal tour...

Here is the AC Family Suite

https://agency.cruisecheap.com/cruisestaterooms_popup.asp?ShipID=172&CategoryCode=AC

Here is the AF

https://agency.cruisecheap.com/cruisestaterooms_popup.asp?ShipID=172&CategoryCode=AF

On the Dawn AB there is a living/dining room plus two attached bedrooms.

Thank you so much for the clarity!!! Unfortunately, the links don't work.:confused:

pam-fam-ste-balc-01.gif

I attached the floorplan for this cabin type above. Not sure if it will post properly. One regular bedroom, 2nd small bedroom with pullout sofa it looks like, and small livingroom with (I assume) another pullout sofa. One bath, and a larger than normal balcony. Can be a huge balcony depending on where room is.

Archived