New England/Canada

tigerdadky

I am looking at booking the Oct. cruise to New England/Canada on the triumph and was wanting peoples thoughts on this. What kind of weather can we expect, has anyone been did this cruise and what about the triumph. Thanks ahead of time for your thoughts.

Hi! In 2007 we did the canada cruise--7 night--on the Victory and it was great! The weather was much warmer then what it usually was. We had to wear shorts and this was in October. We will be on the Triumph this July for another Canada cruise. So, I don't know much about the Triumph but it is the same class as the Victory and that was a great ship--food was good, rooms were nice and staff was wonderful. All the ports were really nice too. Alot of picture taking moments.

Enjoy!!!:)

October weather in New England is usually crisp clear days in the mid 60's with evenings dipping into the high 40's. Early in the month you might get to see some pretty foliage, but but as the month wears on, and the further north you go, the scenery decreases.

There's a lot of information on the Canada/New England threads in the Ports of Call section.

I am looking at booking the Oct. cruise to New England/Canada on the triumph and was wanting peoples thoughts on this. What kind of weather can we expect, has anyone been did this cruise and what about the triumph. Thanks ahead of time for your thoughts.

I have been to New England/Canada in the fall before and am going again this October. The days should be nice, however be prepared for anything. I've done this cruise before with four, five, and seven day cruises. Last year we did a 12 night cruise to New England/Canada on the Constellation from Celebrity cruise line.

The Triumph is a good ship. Always had good food and good service on the Triumph. You should have a good time. I noticed that it had a supper club added since the last time I sailed on this ship. You'll have great ports-of-call. If you were going to Quebec City they have really good fall foliage. It is okay in other ports-of-call further south, but, not as good as in Quebec City. The New England/Canada trip is my most favorite and my wife and I have done this more than any other trip.

Archived