YouTube Travel Videos

Cruzer Two

• 2 months later...

I am preparing a Power Point presentation of our recent trip to India that will be followed by youtube videos.

Part One (The Story of India) focuses on the history of India, its customs, and religions. Click on http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/823554/The-Story-of-India to view this presentation.

Part Two (Heart of India Tour) is still in production. It will focus on our personal experiences in India, which includes: dinner with an India family; tea with an India farmer and his wife; and interacting with children at a village school. This part will include more photos of our trip and the wonderful places we visited.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

Part Two of my India PowerPoint presentation has been uploaded to SlideShare http://www.slideshare.net/CruzerTwo/heart-of-india-tour .

Whereas Part One of my presentation focused on the history, cultural, and religious aspects of India Part Two focuses on our personal experiences in India during the three week tour. Several hundred pictures in collage form were used to present this amazing adventure that included dinner at the home of a young India couple, tea with a farmer and his wife, interaction with children at a village school and much more.

Heart of India: Part Two – Ranthambore National Park & Some Villages of Rajasthan has been uploaded to youtube. This episode contains pictures of temples, shrines, and the ancient fort located in the Ranthambore Park – a World Heritage Site. Also included are pictures of the life in some small villages in Rajasthan. These include pictures of a Step Well that is the oldest and deepest in India and date from the 8th century.

Click on

to view this episode.

Ron

• 2 months later...

Auld Lang Syne

The Scottish poem written by Robert Burns in 1788 and set to the tune of a traditional folk song is traditionally used to celebrate the start of the New Year. The song's title may be translated into English literally as "old long since", "long long ago", "days gone by" or "old times". As it appears in the first line of the chorus, it might be loosely translated as "for (the sake of) old times".

A rendition of the song, recorded by Walter Afanasieff and Kenny G in 1999, contains an audio collage with a variety of excerpts that have an emphasis on politics and entertainment. It focuses on the American experience of the 20th Century. The song, Auld Lang Syne – Millennium Mix, was included on Kenny G’s Faith: A Holiday Album.

Several years after the release of the album I made a video combining the music and lyrics from the song with a collage of pictures to accompany the spoken words. Click on the link below to view this video. It is sure to bring back many memories from “days gone by”.

Happy New Year!

• 4 weeks later...

Pearl Harbor - Arizona Memorial

The audio track of the video contains excerpts from the Chesterfield Cigarettes Radio Show featuring Glenn Miller that aired in 1941 and excerpts from the sound track of the motion picture Pearl Harbor. Also included, a clip of the speech President Franklin Roosevelt gave to Congress regarding the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Click on the links below to view Youtube videos from my Holland America, Circle Hawaii Cruise, round-trip from San Diego, California.

Port of San Diego

Islands of Maui & Kauai

Island of Oahu

Remembering Pearl Harbor

Island of Hawaii

Port of Ensenada, Mexico

Edited by Cruzer Two
Wrong link for Oahu

• 3 weeks later...
My Gibraltar video has been updated to a version that includes wide-screen, high-definition photos and a new music track.

Click on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmbTDyDAHms&list=UU1AdLUJLmB0Y6JnEMZZuiyw&feature=c4-overview to view the updated version.

Ron

Moderator,

Please remove this post! The website link is being revised.

My apologies,

Ron

Gibraltar – Overseas Territory of Great Britain

My apologies! The link to this video has been revised.

The updated version of the video contains wide-angel, high-definition photos taken at Rock of Gibraltar and includes a new soundtrack.

Please click on

to view this video.

Thanks,

Ron

• 1 month later...
Compilation of Norway Videos

Bergen, Norway

Geirangerfjord – Hellesylt to Geiranger, Norway

Honningsvag, Norway

Tromso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvq2DLzsHEQ

Lofoten Islands

Flam

Stavanger

Thanks Cruzer Two,

We will be sailing the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland in September.

This gave me a preview of things to come, and will enable me to plan my shore excursions with some great insight.

Beautiful videos...

Karen

Thanks Cruzer Two,

We will be sailing the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland in September.

This gave me a preview of things to come, and will enable me to plan my shore excursions with some great insight.

Beautiful videos...

Karen

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for the nice comments. We did all of the Norwegian ports on our own, so you should have no problem planning some interesting excursions. If I can be of further assistance please send me an email message. I also have an Iceland video on my Youtube channel, but this was a ships tour.

Enjoy you wonderful cruise.

Ron

• 1 month later...
I guess I'm just dumb, but I don't understand what you mean by an extra >.

It looks like an error in the link coding to me (but I'm no expert)

How it you create the link?

tKymt4huh50

The above isn't recognised but if I search for http://tkymt4huh50, which is part of the code you've produced, the search shows a link to the YouTube vid, Heart of India. Is that what is should be?

Edited by papcx

It looks like an error in the link coding to me (but I'm no expert)

How it you create the link?

tKymt4huh50

The above isn't recognised but if I search for http://tkymt4huh50, which is part of the code you've produced, the search shows a link to the YouTube vid, Heart of India. Is that what is should be?

I created the link by going to my Heart of India video on youtube and copied the link. Then I pasted it on the cruise critic page. Next I deleted everything except tKymt4huh50 and click on the red box wrap youtube button on the toolbar of the cc diaolog box.

Ron