Triumph.Conquest class ship-someone has had to stay in these cabins

paradiseseekers

I think some people call these the "L-shaped" rooms, they are around a crew stairway or something. Do a search for "L-shape/d" and see if that helps at all. Or search on webshots for the cabin numbers. Actually, I think there is a website somewhere out there just for people to upload and rate their particular cabins they stay in.

On the Triumph we stayed in 2453 and our friends in 2457 - on either side of 2453. Our cabin (2453) was HUGE!!! There was enough room in the middle of the cabin for some dancing and lots of people! 2 big big windows and just lots of room to roam around in. Our friends that were in 2457 really enjoyed it also. It too was larger than regular OV rooms and definitely configured differently but sorry never saw into 2453. I'm sure I can dig up an old review on those 2 cabins, if you want. They're definitely louder (due to being over the engines) and some vibrating but it didn't bother us but it might bother some.

I think some people call these the "L-shaped" rooms, they are around a crew stairway or something. Do a search for "L-shape/d" and see if that helps at all. Or search on webshots for the cabin numbers. Actually, I think there is a website somewhere out there just for people to upload and rate their particular cabins they stay in.

I dont think they mean those, cabins 2462/2465 on conquest. This is those plus pics of 2470. I think the OP wants the cabin NEXT to 2470 though, which I dont have pics of.

Mama see post #8 for the pics of the cabin next door to the corner the OP is asking about.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=761018

• 3 weeks later...
I am staying in 2470 next month and my inlaws are in 2472. i am worried that heir room is going to be really small. Does anyone have info on 2472?

their cabin is at least 220 s.f. maybe larger. Its one of the larger OV cabins of any cruiseline, so it should be fine with them. It wouldnt be suite size like yours is, but its still going to be at least as large as a regular OV.

I'm looking for some feedback on OV corner rooms on the main deck! These do not have balconies!!!!

These are corner rooms and look like they are configured different!

Someone has had to have stayed in these rooms

Triumph or Victory...rooms 2455 or 2454

Conquest class rooms 2475 or 2472

So Glad I found this Thread...I was looking to book those same rooms for trip in July..If you do book, please come back and let me know how it was...Q

• 2 weeks later...
On the Triumph we stayed in 2453 and our friends in 2457 - on either side of 2453. Our cabin (2453) was HUGE!!! There was enough room in the middle of the cabin for some dancing and lots of people! 2 big big windows and just lots of room to roam around in. Our friends that were in 2457 really enjoyed it also. It too was larger than regular OV rooms and definitely configured differently but sorry never saw into 2453. I'm sure I can dig up an old review on those 2 cabins, if you want. They're definitely louder (due to being over the engines) and some vibrating but it didn't bother us but it might bother some.

We are staying in rooms 2453 and 2457 in December. Do you have any pictures?

Archived