5 nt Century cruise-different terminals leaving & returning?

brenderlou

Hi

We will be on the Century 2/23, 5 night sailing (Key West/Grand Caymen) and read a post that the boat does not return to the same terminal? Is this correct?

We have someone dropping us off and picking us up so we want to let them know where to go...I presume that Port of Miami will have signs up directing to the correct terminal.

Thanks

Yes, it is possible that you leave from one terminal and arrive in another. That happened to us. However, the Port of Miami is not that big and the ship is not that far. I have seen the X ships in the 3 areas closest to land. I have never seen them in the area that Carnival sails from. There are signs, and you can see each of the ships easily as you travel towards the port.

They did that to us last year. Ticked me off BIG time. If I remember correctly, we departed from "G" and got back at "C." If you park in the structure close to the departure terminal, look for the shuttle bus that will take you back. VERY inconvenient. I wish they would have at least told us before we got off.

They did that to us last year. Ticked me off BIG time. If I remember correctly, we departed from "G" and got back at "C." If you park in the structure close to the departure terminal, look for the shuttle bus that will take you back. VERY inconvenient. I wish they would have at least told us before we got off.

Ticked us off in 2006 when they did that. It was amazing. They held us captive in the theater for several hours waiting to disembark and not one person mentioned that we would need to shuttle over to our car. Yes, it was in the dailies, but we missed it.

Archived