Easiest way to "trade" cabins

werchy

I'll try to explain this so it makes sense...

We have 3 cabins... 2 adults 4 teenagers

For pricing/ age reasons we were set up the following way:

1 adult, 1 teen (teen A)

1 adult, 1 teen (Teen B)

1 teen, 1 teen - Not the 2 that want to be together. (Teen C and D)

My question is... Since our key is also our shipboad expense account, what would be the the easiest way to get the 2 adults in one room and split up the 2 girls into the third cabin.

Basically, this is how we need to be:

cabin one- both adults together

cabin two - Teen A and C

cabin three - Teen B and D

It would seem like the easiest thing would be to just trade keys (account cards), but due to expense account, soda package, etc. it makes it very confusing.

I could get really confusing... 2 of the girls (teens A and B) are on different credit card (expense accounts) they are 2 of my daughters friends traveling with us. They will all have "kid soft drink packages" attached to their cards, etc.

ANY IDEAS? :)

Thanks! Melissa

When you get to the check-in desk, just TELL them who will be where. That way, everyone gets the correct keys and the correct charge account, right from the get-go. No having to make a special trip to another desk to get extra keys, etc...

They do NOT care who sleeps where, once the booking is done. Do it when you check in.

I'll try to explain this so it makes sense...

We have 3 cabins... 2 adults 4 teenagers

For pricing/ age reasons we were set up the following way:

1 adult, 1 teen (teen A)

1 adult, 1 teen (Teen B)

1 teen, 1 teen - Not the 2 that want to be together. (Teen C and D)

My question is... Since our key is also our shipboad expense account, what would be the the easiest way to get the 2 adults in one room and split up the 2 girls into the third cabin.

Basically, this is how we need to be:

cabin one- both adults together

cabin two - Teen A and C

cabin three - Teen B and D

It would seem like the easiest thing would be to just trade keys (account cards), but due to expense account, soda package, etc. it makes it very confusing.

I could get really confusing... 2 of the girls (teens A and B) are on different credit card (expense accounts) they are 2 of my daughters friends traveling with us. They will all have "kid soft drink packages" attached to their cards, etc.

ANY IDEAS? :)

Thanks! Melissa

You say you booked this way for pricing and age reasons, the only price break you would get this way is if the adults are seniors or if there is a residence discount and people live in different states.

Children can be booked into their own cabin, as long as it next to, or accross from the supervising adults cabin.

The easiest way to do this is to have the reservations correct before embarking. If you don't have time to do this, or cabin location makes it impossible, then as soon as you board, everyone who needs to change can go to the pursers desk and they will switch the keys etc. As far as the onboard account goes, when checking in, either online or at the pier,use the correct credit carad for the correct person, this will make switching keys/rooms easier

Archived