rccl crown and anchor gifts

k1cobra

On the Voyager two weeks ago, our group decided they must be cleaning out their stock. DH & I received SIX baseball caps--all delivered at the same time! But other luckier members of our group got dark blue canvas messenger bags or yellow zip-up beach mats. No rationale for who got which gift, since we're all diamond. The beach mats are pretty cool, but it would have been nice to have received them earlier in the cruise when they could have actually used them. We hope they're cleaning out the closets on the Voyager so they can stock them with aqua mouses (mice?)!

• 1 month later...

I vote for the tote bags we got on the VOS. I used mine everyday for my lunch and other stuff for work and I use DHs with my water bottle and towel for the Y. They are getting a little worn so I am ready for a new one. We also have several ball caps. Took a group of us in Jan and gave them all a cap before we left and I still have some.

I am really hoping they run out of caps or just simply forget to put them in my room this time. I seriously have no use for them. DH and will never wear ball caps. Itsn't it time RCCL gave return guests something decent? I mean, how much more expensive could it be to give a keychain instead of a ballcap?

The caps are not all that good either I wore one this week and got a bad sunburn on areas that my other ball caps cover. used sunscreen everywhere else. Oh yes you are going to Love Millennium we went in 2006 on Her :D

Since a commemorative gift is no longer listed on the benefits chart...I would guess that we don't have to worry about what the future gift might be. It sounds like there won't be one until the Diamond+ level. :o

Since a commemorative gift is no longer listed on the benefits chart...I would guess that we don't have to worry about what the future gift might be. It sounds like there won't be one until the Diamond+ level. :o

wow I would be really surprised if they cut out the gifts. :confused:

I thought it went by cruise credits of which we will have 5 after LOS 7/11 cruise but recently they changed the C&A benefits and the welcome back gift wasn"t listed anymore. No sure if this is correct or not:confused::confused:

On my Jewel cruise, I was on my second RCCL cruise, and my roommate was diamond. We got the same gift. So, no, it doesn't go by cruise credits.

(And yes, they did know she was diamond, she got the concierge lounge key and the invitation to the diamond party....)

Archived