So what will next month's reveal tell us ?

SO whats everyone thinking will be at the reveal now?

I bet they will reviel the parasailing thing off the back. Pictures of people parasailing are all over the cluestothecruise.com game now!

And I think they will officially reviel the Main Dining Room

SO whats everyone thinking will be at the reveal now?

I bet they will reviel the parasailing thing off the back. Pictures of people parasailing are all over the cluestothecruise.com game now!

And I think they will officially reviel the Main Dining Room

OMG im so excited to hear that there is a cruise clue game!!! LOL gonna go right now!!!:D

So if im doing an eastern cruise on Oasis, will it stop in Labadee? B.c on the RC website the itinerary for this cruise doesnt included Labadee. You think they are just waiting till they get the dock up before they put it on the itinerary? Or we just wont go there?:confused:

We're on the cruise with you and Labadee is for the Western sailing. We have St. Thomas, St. Maarten & Nassau. The last time I was in Labadee they didn't have the water park, so that should tell you how long it's been for me.

Wonder why they are keeping the balcony cabin photos such a secret? That's what we booked. They sure had no problem showing off the Crown Loft Suite, did they?

I spent way too much time on that game. I did, however, win "something from the capitan's desk". We'll see if I actually get something in the mail.

Lucky!!!;) Maybe I should try my other email address.. and maybe get a prize!!:rolleyes:

We're on the cruise with you and Labadee is for the Western sailing. We have St. Thomas, St. Maarten & Nassau. The last time I was in Labadee they didn't have the water park, so that should tell you how long it's been for me.

Wonder why they are keeping the balcony cabin photos such a secret? That's what we booked. They sure had no problem showing off the Crown Loft Suite, did they?

Oh wow! Im so excited to meet everyone that is going on this cruise!! It's going to be so much fun!!!

Oh wow! Im so excited to meet everyone that is going on this cruise!! It's going to be so much fun!!!

It is going to be a blast. I just can't wait to become a fixture at the Rising Tides Bar. Does that make me a bad person?

Mari Lynne

It is going to be a blast. I just can't wait to become a fixture at the Rising Tides Bar. Does that make me a bad person?

Mari Lynne

NO NO NO....

Well if it does then we'll be bad together!!! LOL

SO I finally won something on cluestocruise.com!

Some coca-cola thing....I'll keep all updated to what it might be!:confused::D

NO NO NO....

Well if it does then we'll be bad together!!! LOL

SO I finally won something on cluestocruise.com!

Some coca-cola thing....I'll keep all updated to what it might be!:confused::D

Think I'll go on now to play. I want to take a look at the shore excursions for our Alaska cruise in September anyway.

Aww thats too bad! :o

So the convention is this weekend and its saturday, have they revealed anything yet?! Someone please let us know!! I guess I should check oasisoftheseas.com.

I'll be back... if i find anything out!

Aww thats too bad! :o

So the convention is this weekend and its saturday, have they revealed anything yet?! Someone please let us know!! I guess I should check oasisoftheseas.com.

I'll be back... if i find anything out!

Did you find anything out?

Mari Lynne

One of the "trade" sites had this blurb about this weeks upcoming announcements:

"More than a dozen media briefings are planned. There will be updates on Japan, Mexico, New York, Singapore, Sembawang Shipyard, St. Petersburg and Taiwan, to name a few. Norwegian Cruise Line is to reveal more Norwegian Epic details, and Cunard Line will share information on newbuild Queen Elizabeth. Port Everglades and Royal Caribbean International will unveil the Oasis of the Seas terminal. Newfoundland & Labrador will present its ‘2009 Cruise Vision Award.’ "

My guess would be terminal details only.

Craig

MKE

One of the "trade" sites had this blurb about this weeks upcoming announcements:

"More than a dozen media briefings are planned. There will be updates on Japan, Mexico, New York, Singapore, Sembawang Shipyard, St. Petersburg and Taiwan, to name a few. Norwegian Cruise Line is to reveal more Norwegian Epic details, and Cunard Line will share information on newbuild Queen Elizabeth. Port Everglades and Royal Caribbean International will unveil the Oasis of the Seas terminal. Newfoundland & Labrador will present its ‘2009 Cruise Vision Award.’ "

My guess would be terminal details only.

Craig

MKE

That's cool. I've been hoping for details on how they are going to handle meals and shows. I haven't even thought about the terminal design but that is certainly an important detail. So while it's not what I was looking for this announcement certainly won't disappoint.

Archived