So what will next month's reveal tell us ?

Yea!! I was hoping they would release more info soon. I'll take anything they'll tell us. I'd like a definite list of what is actually included in the price of the cruise (which restaurants are included.) But, this ship is so unique and interesting that whatever they have to "reveal" is exciting to me!

Yea!! I was hoping they would release more info soon. I'll take anything they'll tell us. I'd like a definite list of what is actually included in the price of the cruise (which restaurants are included.) But, this ship is so unique and interesting that whatever they have to "reveal" is exciting to me!

I also would like to know what things are pay to play and what things are free. If the zipline is a pay thing or a free thing what will be the sign up and usage procedure? My wife wants to know if adults can ride the merry-go-round? Last is there something to reveal that we do not know about? And could we see some pictures of the progress being made?

I'd like to see more about cabins and about the "New Labadee"...I heard they'll add so many stuff that will totallt change that Paradise....restaurants....bars....stores....trains connecting everything...new ziplines....and even a roller coaster:eek::cool:...so lets wait:D

I want to know will Oasis be stopping at Labadee? This past Sept. I was on RC for the first time and I thought Labadee was so beautiful, and relaxing! I plan to go on the Sept 11th 2010 cruise going to St. Thomas and St. Martin, and Bahamas.. I was kinda hoping to go back to haiti...

Yes the oasis will be going to labadee and they are building a pier there to dock the oasis and other ships that come to visit.. I was just there and they have started construction. They are putting the tubes in now that will support the pier. I believe by years end the pier will be finished.

Yes the oasis will be going to labadee and they are building a pier there to dock the oasis and other ships that come to visit.. I was just there and they have started construction. They are putting the tubes in now that will support the pier. I believe by years end the pier will be finished.

Yep they're building a pier and will also add bars, restaurants, stores, a museum about Haiti, a new zipline, and a roller coaster:eek:...that's what they announced some months ago.....we'll be there with the Solstice the first week of April and I'll take pics of the evolution...:D:cool:

I don't know if this will work, but here are some pictures of the construction of the new pier in labadee.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=256547061/a=153865764_153865764/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

or try this one

http://community.webshots.com/user/Brian131489?vhost=community

cabin and balcony pictures.... :cool::)

YES - I agree. As well as what's venues are pay / free. Hey, why shouldn't adults be allowed on the Merry-Go-Round:).

Hear some mixed views on what they're doing to Labadee - someone I know just came back from a Solstice cruise and they didn't like it all. Areas like Dragon's Point was closed off; not going to be the tranquil place of old.

That will surely help out Haiti's economic woes by getting more turist $ to the island.

RicardoC - looking forward to your pics, thanks.

I think the $$$ will influence RCI's economy and not Haiti since the land is RCI's....I'm not sure but I guess so:confused:

Would like to see some pictures of the standard balcony cabins also some more information about the restaurants would be great.

That is what I am interested in too. The more I see and hear, the more excited I get. It is going to be hard holding out until October 2010.:eek:

So if im doing an eastern cruise on Oasis, will it stop in Labadee? B.c on the RC website the itinerary for this cruise doesnt included Labadee. You think they are just waiting till they get the dock up before they put it on the itinerary? Or we just wont go there?:confused:

The Eastern route will not include Labadee. The Western route will include Labadee.

Of course, that is only valid based on the current itineraries posted by RCI. It is always possible for the routes to change.

OOHH too bad! I would really love to go to Labadee again! It was so relaxing! Great beach day!!!

RicardoC -

I love your countdown clocks - did you create them?

Thanks!

But I did not make them :D.....the first 2 (Solstice and Eurodam) are from the website http://www.nauticalcities.com ....you can create them for future and from past cruises and they have those cool renderings of every ship....the last two (Oasis) are from our group going on the 2 inaugural ones but It was not me who did them ;)....nauticalcities.com is awesome thou....they have lots of stuff to explore like locations of ships on google earth, exteriors and interior pictures, and where the ships are now and for the next few days:)

Hope I helped you:cool:

That is what I am interested in too. The more I see and hear, the more excited I get. It is going to be hard holding out until October 2010.:eek:

All of the renderings look exactly like the cabins on the Celebrity Solstice. If they are, the closets are a pain in the a$$.

Judy

Archived