Liberty of the Seas 1/31 to 2/7/09 Review with pics

TFlo

Sounds great. How would I get in touch with her? We are going in October on the 9 night cruise. Thank you.

Holly,

Here's Joyce's email address. Tell her Tim from Michigan sent you. She'll have no idea who I am, LOL, but hey, it can't hurt, right?

Joyce Prince

Tim

Tim - I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review! Your pictures were awesome! My DH & I are taking our 1st cruise ever, leaving April 25 on LOS, Eastern Caribbean. We are so excited, and being newbies, we have been checking Cruisecritic on a daily basis for pictures, helpful tips, etc. We loved reading your review (and my motto is that my glass is always half full.... nice to see that you, too, live by that motto!) You mentioned in one of your posts that you would post the daily compass. Did you do that & we somehow missed it? We'd love to see what that looks like. We are in a balcony room on Deck 9, at the very front of the ship. I'm a little nervous about the location, due to "rocking" but my DH doesn't seem to be worried at all.

7 days and counting :D

Tim - I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review! Your pictures were awesome! My DH & I are taking our 1st cruise ever, leaving April 25 on LOS, Eastern Caribbean. We are so excited, and being newbies, we have been checking Cruisecritic on a daily basis for pictures, helpful tips, etc. We loved reading your review (and my motto is that my glass is always half full.... nice to see that you, too, live by that motto!) You mentioned in one of your posts that you would post the daily compass. Did you do that & we somehow missed it? We'd love to see what that looks like. We are in a balcony room on Deck 9, at the very front of the ship. I'm a little nervous about the location, due to "rocking" but my DH doesn't seem to be worried at all.

Cathy,

Congratulations on the first cruise. You're going to love it, and you couldn't have picked a nicer company or a more beautiful ship!!

You know, about the Compass -- thing is, I got really busy when I got back to work and then I forgot about it completely, and now I don't even know where they are :(. I'm sure my wife has them tucked away in her "to be scrapbooked" pile. I suggest you go to Webshots and search for Liberty Compass or something and you'll probably find some posted there by others who are way more efficient than myself :p. Sorry about that.

Besides, 7 Days!!!!!! You are so not going to have any time between now and then getting ready for that cruise.

Enjoy yourselves!!

Tim

Oh Cathy,

Youa re going to have the best time! Deck 9 is my favorite and the ship is so big, I don't think you'll have any trouble with rocking...especially on an eastern caribbean. The forward part of the ship will be closer to the fitness center, spa, theatre and solarium. You won't have a long walk from the elevators, either. Have a super time!! Bring a highlighter and relax with you compass at the end of the evening or over your morning coffee on your balcony!

Tim - Thanks for the Webshots tip. I checked it out and found the Liberty of the Seas compass. Woohoo!

Lori - Thanks for the info on Deck 9. I will bring ginger pills & Bonine just in case (wonderful tips I saw on CC!)

Sailing in 6 days.... I'm so psyched :D

• 1 month later...
http://www.themouth.info/images/clark_howard0001.jpg[ATTACH]118611[/ATTACH]

you look quite a bit like Clark Howard?

We get our turn on LOS 3 weeks from today!!

Jacquelyn :D

Jacquelyn,

No, I have never heard that. But, man, is he good looking!! :p

You have a great cruise and you let us know how it was when you get back, Okay?

Tim

First of all I loved your pictures they were great!!!I have a quick question.. Do you know if cabin 8410 has a "porthole" in the side like your balcony did? I know we have a door instead but just hoping..:)

Thanks for your great review~!~

Stacy

First of all I loved your pictures they were great!!!I have a quick question.. Do you know if cabin 8410 has a "porthole" in the side like your balcony did? I know we have a door instead but just hoping..:)

Stacy

KSL,

Hey, thanks for the compliment. I don't know anything about the 8th deck afts, only saw 7 and 10, but I found this thread that talks about 8410 on the Independence, a sister ship to the Liberty of the Seas, and there's pictures. It says there's a door and no porthole, but it looks like the side is open from the pictures.

Here's a link to that thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=790222&highlight=liberty+8410

Have a great cruise. I so would like to go again right about now!! I'll be thinking of you that week.

Tim

Stacy

oops, sorry.

Archived