Supper Club fact or rumor

bmacri

Am I imagining this or is it real?

The Supper Club has a night (or two) that is two for one?

We will be sailing on the Spirit for an 8 day cruise in a few days.

Been to supper clubs on all of the ships that have them available. Sometimes multiple time during the cruise. Never heard of a two for one night.

At $30 a person I think they want their $60. Cruises are so cheap for what you get, they have to make their money somewhere so I don't think you are going to get a 2 for 1 deal, but nice thought!

Holland America has a 2 for 1, you have to call and make reservations before the cruise, and it is only for the first night out. We went on Maasdam 4 years ago, called, made reservations, and the price was $20 for the both of us. Excellent meal!

On the Legend (1-18/25), we had a coupon in our cabin for 2 for 1 at the Supper Club . It was only good for the first night. We did not use it as we have had the menu several times. On a side note we rode the elavator up to deck 10 most nights and there was never any more than 8 people in the Supper Club.

Please cite your source.

On the Legend (1-18/25), we had a coupon in our cabin for 2 for 1 at the Supper Club . It was only good for the first night. We did not use it as we have had the menu several times. On a side note we rode the elavator up to deck 10 most nights and there was never any more than 8 people in the Supper Club.

I'll have to keep an eye out for this in the future. My dh has often commented that he wished the supper club was open the first night. I had asked on here and was told by several people that it wasn't open the day of embarkation. This will be great if it actually is and they run a special. It's hard to get on board relax go to Muster, watch sail away and have to hurry back to the cabin to get ready for early dinner. It feels way too rushed on that first day. We'd love this as an option. Later seating wouldn't work for us but a 7pm supper club that night would :) Thanks for sharing.

HAL used to offer a $10 per person price the first night only and I think you had to pre-book it. We did this several times, but I think they have discontinued it.

It was a good deal, especially since the first night the menu in the main dining area was not as good as the other nights for some reason.

We would stop by our assigned table before we went to the supper club to introduce ourselves to our new tablemates and our waite staff.

DaveOKC

Archived