Table for four?

Winedogs

We will be on the Celebrity Constellation next month traveling with another couple. We have requested a table for four. I just can't remember ever seeing a table for four. Are there tables for four and does anyone know where they are...upper or lower level, near window?

Thanks

We will be on the Celebrity Constellation next month traveling with another couple. We have requested a table for four. I just can't remember ever seeing a table for four. Are there tables for four and does anyone know where they are...upper or lower level, near window?

Thanks

Hi Winedogs, the Connie is our favorite ship. To answer your question, yes, you'll find lots of tables for 4 both on the upper and lower levels. They are scattered all over the dining area and I have not seen any by the windows. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise and you'll love the Connie.

Thanks

Hi, Debbie!

Here is a picture of the dining room floor plan for the Connie... you can see lots of tables for four scattered here and there. Both decks 4 and 5 are shown. The second picture isn't as clear as the first, but I think you can tell what is there. Just below each picture is a listing for the number of tables for each configuration... whether it is 2, 4 or so on.

180983208_W7cj4-M.jpg

180983230_sM8Ls-M.jpg

Thanks

There are lots of tables for 4. But if you don't want to be seated at a larger table you should make sure you have a request in for a table of 4. Whomever you booked with can do this for you - either your TA or Celebrity direct.

Our own preference is to sit at a larger table as we almost always have met nice people and enjoyed the conversation in the dining room. Sometimes it is a little slow the first night or two but by mid cruise we're often great friends with our table mates.

We have already requested a table for 4 when booking. However, when previously sailed with Royal Carribean there was an e-mail address we contacted to make extra sure they were aware of our request. Does anyone know of a similar address to contact celebrity?

Thank you

Thanks for all the information. I had not seen the floor plan as the Celebrity catalog does not show any tables for four that I could see. We have made a request with our TA for a table for four. When DH and I travel alone we always get a table for 6 as we also like to meet new friends, however this trip my sister just wants a table for four.

thanks again;)

Whilst on this table topic I wondered if anyone could answer my question. We are a family of 3, on our booking we have requested a table for 4, as this being our 1st cruise, dining with strangers is not something we are used to. Do you think we will remain just us 3 or are we likely to find a single traveller joining us.

Additionally, from pictures I've seen, 4 seater plans appear to be scattered throughout the MDR. Does anyone who's returned from Solstice have an idea of seating (any plans) and where we are likely to find the 4 seater tables.

Thanks for your help.

I agree with Larry. Always love those big tables and meeting great people from all over the world. We still keep in touch with many of those couples. Only once did we sit at a table for 9 and only enjoyed the company of 3. Often wondered why it takes until the mid of the week before tablemates let down their cool. I try to break the ice the first night.

marlene

DH and I always request a table for 2 or 4 and repeatedly repeat that request before we cruise. The important thing is to check your table assignment with the maitre d' as soon as you board (hopefully early) as we have frequently NOT gooten our assignment (unless its the 2nd leg of b2b) and have sometimes NOT even gotten the correct SEATING. But by the second night (and sometimes bringing it to their attention more than once) we always get exactly what we want. Please note that not all small tables are created equally (as noted in a an earlier post). You need to look at the maitre d's dining room diagram; we prefer the balcony and always meet and become friends with the adjoining small table couples/groups.

Archived