Food question

kentlady

Other than the seafood buffet can you get fried shrimp and baby back ribs on the Emerald Princess, if so which restaurant please and is there an extra charge. Also I have seen recent comments about having lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar, again do you have to pay for this.

Someone kindly put a link on the forum last year so that you could look at the menus on the Crown Princess I have tried to find it again but without success, does anyone know it please.

I have seen fried shrimps on the buffet at lunch, but never babyback ribs.

Pub lunch is free in the Wheelhouse Bar

Can't help with the Crown menus but someone posted links for the Emerald menus in the last couple of weeks. Try doing a search.

Ribs do show up once or twice (depends on length of cruise) at buffet. Could be beef or pork, and usually smothered in BBQ sauce.

Fried shrimp will be on the buffet both at lunch and dinner; often. You can also special request fried shrimp in the diningroom, 24 hours in advance.

Wheelhouse Bar lunch is only on sea days.

They wouldn't happen to be "French Flies" would they??:D

I enjoy my French Flies with salt and vineger.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Jim

Give me enough Tequila and I'm right there with you enjoying whatever flies they give me.

Sorry I was slow to answer but I couldn't get on the site for some reason. Anyway thanks for all the very helpful tips and the link, much appreciated. Went to Princess Cays last year know what you mean about the flies, good job I'm not vegetarian.

Really looking foward to my trip in April, if the Emerald is as lovely as the Crown I shall be more than happy.

I was on the Star last oct. and one time in the buffet they did serve beef ribs. They were not baby back just the big beef ribs.

Marilyn

They're the leftover pieces from the prime rib's they serve in the DR's.

Archived