Intercontinental - Isla Verde Restaurant Suggestions

bug18

We went to Platos on Friday evening post cruise and I would go back everyday if we were staying longer, it was wonderful.

If you can make it on a Friday evening I would do so. They had a wonderful guitar player and bongo player. This was the best entertainment i saw the entire trip, including the cruise entertainment. We were told that they have Salsa music on Saturday evenings.

BTW we order the Paella for 2, and it was enough for 4 people. We had also ordered calamari appetizer that the 4 of us shared. (Calamari was just ok)

The paella was excellent!

I also want to mention the bar at the Intercontinental Beach. They have some excellent food there. Again, it was so large that Hubby and I shared it. It was also very reasonably priced. (including the cocktails) Great place for lunch, or a light dinner if you don't want to get dressed up or go anywhere.

Enjoy,

Jan

Here is a link that an organization had created for restraurant recommendations for the Isla Verde area: http://rcm-library.rcm.upr.edu/SCMLA2005/BrochureRestaurants.pdf I hope that you find his helpful. My other recommendation is to google each restaurant name and see what reviews that other are posting. (You can also quickly figure out what is being recommended as the restaurant's specialties.)

Hope this helps,

Archived